Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• izzyv91
    19 posts

@ubi-keo still not good enough. I’d rather have an official response directly from the head of the dev team on this so that we all know why it’s taking so long “to investigate” the issue.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1262 posts

Hey there @izzyv91 - thank you for your response.

Members of the development team do not communicate on the forums directly; instead, support agents like myself are responsible for forwarding information to and from them.

I fully understand your desire to progress in the game and wish that I had more information to share with you, but I'm afraid for the moment, the latest information we have from the team is that the issue is still under investigation and that they would appreciate any further reproduction advice and video footage to analyse.

As soon as we receive an update as to the nature of the investigation, we'll be sure to share it here. In the meantime, you may wish to read this dev blog posted by the Community Team which looks at our production pipeline and the process of investigating reported issues. Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • bluemalou
    17 posts

On 15th November 2021, this problem will have it's first anniversary. Almost one year and this bug is still available on the main story!

I don't believe anymore that this problem will ever solved. Thank you very much for taking my money for no service. It's unbelievable. I can't describe my anger.

You can really tell this bug will NEVER solved. Never! Other companies had solved such hard bug in a very short time and you can't solve this after a year. But it's great that you have enough time to create more new skins instead of repairing the many bugs.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @bluemalou

We can understand your frustration with the issues related to this quest and we do continue to ask for updates from the dev team on these issues and I have just done so again. We would definitely like to be able to provide more information or news on a fix for you, and we will do so as soon as we have anything new to share.

Official Response
  • izzyv91
    19 posts

@bluemalou well said mate. It takes the [censored]. I’ve bought both DLCs and completed both and most of the maps in the time it’s taken Ubisoft to [censored] around and bring out a patch update WITHOUT the update.

how many different videos with the same issue on from players do your dev team need?! I work with developers in my job and someone would’ve been fired by now if this had been our issue. I’d like my money back for the game when you’ve eventually fixed it, but I reckon my son would be 8 by the time that happens….
    unbelievable

• bluemalou
    17 posts

Happy anniversary main story bug! This is your first anniversary!

There was also a new update with some bugfixes some days bevore but still nothing to this problem as expected.

As I said before this bug will NEVER be fixed because dev team doesn't seem to be interested in fixing a main story bug. I'm so extremely angry about that. ONE year and no answer of this incompetent dev team.

• izzyv91
    19 posts

@bluemalou and I think the fact that they’re bringing new stuff out and not replying to you days everything we need to know

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1262 posts

@izzyv91 - I am in the process of seeking an update from the development team with regard to this issue as I am aware that it has been a little while since we have been able to provide one. As soon as more information is received, we'll be sure to provide it here in this megathread. As a quick reminder as well, please refrain from using offensive language in your posts when replying to threads. We have our forum rules posted across the Discussions forums for reference; please do take another look at these if you need a refresher. Thank you.

@bluemalou - This is still an issue under investigation by the development team, who are committed to looking into it; as above, I hope to be able to provide an update soon, however I'm still waiting on information from the development team. I appreciate your understanding in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics