Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ashtonp26
    1 posts

Hi so I have completed the main story finished the quest to hordafylke and unlocked all 4 adrenaline slot plus completed the skill tree but every time I try to pull the spear to obtain it nothing happens and I have to reload a previous save. Is there a fix for this or what should I do I spent a lot of time working to get this weapon in the game I have 80 hours worth of play time so it’s really frustrating that it will not let me obtain it after everything I’ve done to get it. Please help!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Gungnir couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Gungnir following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Capt_7120
    10 posts

Same problem !

• Capt_7120
    10 posts

Same problem !

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Ashtonp26 @Capt_7120 Thank you for reporting these issues for us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Could you provide us with a video showing you meeting the requirements, but unable to claim the Weapon? If you can upload that to YouTube or Streamable then we can pass that on to be looked into.

Official Response
  • Lednewuchiha
    3 posts

@ubi-baron hey, i am having the same problem, here it is a video from my youtube channel showing all that u asked Baron.

• Lednewuchiha
    3 posts

So, I expended a lot of hours in the expectation of get Odin's spear. I did everything, completed the full game, killed all order's members.. Just everything that is required and more.
    And turns out, that now, I got back to the cave (where the spear is located) and i can't pick up the weapon, there is literally nothing that i can do, just look to it (which hurts even more lol).
    I would like to hear from Ubisoft what is happening and when it will be fixed, cause right now my wish to keep playing the game is zero.
    So I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Below there is a video of me showing that i meet all the requeriments to get the spear.

• Lednewuchiha
    3 posts

@Ubi-Baron help us please, cause i know more people are having the same issue.

• geoage095
    39 posts

Seriously, WHAT A BUGGY MESS THIS GAME IS!! I finsihed the story,I am power level 400 and had a fair amount of bugs already like wealths missing,mysteries not completing...a lot btw,buggy animationgs,2 crashes but the one thing that has driven me to this anger right now is the fact i cannot pull Odins spear from the wall. I press E and nothing happens. UBISOFT you are not a small indie company. FIX YOUR GAME !!!

• Nathuriel.
    2 posts

Yeap same here

• Reeper2363
    1 posts

Hello Everyone. Anyone else unable to pull out Gungnir at the End of the game? I have both Excalibur and Thors Hammer, but I can't pull out Gungnir.

• cuciniellot
    1 posts

First you couldn’t grab an Spear Odin now it’s not even there when are we going to get it fixed since I have completed the game

• Marcus_Fialho
    5 posts

@lednewuchiha Same Problem here, also have a similar problem with Ragnars Drengr in Norway, cant complete the event. =(
    Great Video, exact same problem

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@lednewuchiha Thanks for providing that video.

Just to confirm, have you finished 'A Brother’s Keeper' and 'Quiet Homecoming' Quests?

Official Response
  • Mattyoafc20
    1 posts

Hi, the odins spear (Gungnir) isnt there and ive completed the story.

• EpoXyDk
    2 posts

i have the same bug.

• Marcus_Fialho
    5 posts

@ubi-baron I have finished both Quest lines. I still can't get the spear even after this "corrective" "patch" you guys launched yesterday. Sucks to play a game this bugy.

• Marcus_Fialho
    5 posts

@winnaayy Same here. 😞

• AReldas
    1 posts

Gungnir (odins spear) is not appearing for me.

I have all the requirements (completed the game, ie completed the brothers keeper quest and the final mission quest, plus have all 4 adrenaline bars) and the spear is just not in the location it should be.

I can focus on the area it should be in but there is just nothing there.

I have also checked my inventory and nothing is there. This does not fix after multiple restarts and reinstalling the game.

Whilst not game breaking, I am a bit of a completionist, so being unable to get one of the three mythical weapons is infuriating to say the least.

• Noia325
    4 posts

Same here. All reqs met. Says press E to pull, nothing happens. Really annoying. First reports of this bug in this Forum in November – how about fixing instead of saying sorry...

• HydrocoNympho
    1 posts

so many bugs in this game still.
    can’t pull Odins spear, “have finished the two quests.”
    side mission where the rock has fallen on the guy after beating the enemies can’t finish. It glows by the rock with Odin Vision but I can’t do anything.
    None of the Fly Algeric in Norway will complete.
    I have 100% finished every Assassins Creed game l, this is a bit ridiculous this long after release to still be having these issues.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics