Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HydrocoNympho
    1 posts

so many bugs in this game still.
    can’t pull Odins spear, “have finished the two quests.”
    side mission where the rock has fallen on the guy after beating the enemies can’t finish. It glows by the rock with Odin Vision but I can’t do anything.
    None of the Fly Algeric in Norway will complete.
    I have 100% finished every Assassins Creed game l, this is a bit ridiculous this long after release to still be having these issues.

• guest-96AQH4OI
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-96AQH4OI
    2 posts

Same here 98 hours into the game and I can’t get spear. I pull and game just saves and that’s it nothing big let down

• CatchableTie231
    1 posts

its jan 6 and this bug is still happening happened to me today cant pull spear, no cut scene, then i reload and spear has disappeared for good

• MADVIKING7
    2 posts

I can’t get the spear either. This bug needs to be fixed as well as the hunt for honor glitch. Both in Norway!!!

• AnuAlpha
    3 posts

Same problem. This bug should have been fixed by now! I'm very dissapointed in Ubisoft. Finished the story but these kind of bugs has frazzled me through the play. It was a mistake to preorder Valhalla.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! I'm sorry for not responding to this thread earlier. For those of you that are still encountering this error, please provide the following information:

• What platform are you playing on?
    • Do you recall if you interacted with the spear prior to TU 1.1.0? If so, is the spear now missing from the wall following the latest update?
    • For those of you on the PC or PS4, please upload your save files to a support ticket, then post your case numbers here.
    • For those of you on the Xbox, please provide a video link showcasing this error further.

Many thanks in advance for everyone's assistance and continued patience with us.

Official Response
  • DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

Same problem.

Before i was going into the chamber with the big tree in it (when i started Brothers keeper), i went to gungnir and pressed E but nothing happened. I figured out it would perhaps be possible to pick it up after completing brothers keeper. After coming back to England, i returned to the cave, but i can't see Gungnir anymore. But it's not in my inventory either. I can focus on the wall, but it's just missing... Completed the story completely. (even Essex)

Running 1.1.0 on PC, Windows 10 (latest build)

And because this reply doesn't support pictures, i can't really show that.. but i completed A brothers Keeper and A quiet Homecoming.

And for some reason i can't even submit a case of this problem with the savefiles, because the button for sending the case isn't on your website.....

• DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

Hi UbiExcellent,

Hi folks! I'm sorry for not responding to this thread earlier. For those of you that are still encountering this error, please provide the following information:

• What platform are you playing on?
    • Do you recall if you interacted with the spear prior to TU 1.1.0? If so, is the spear now missing from the wall following the latest update?
    • For those of you on the PC or PS4, please upload your save files to a support ticket, then post your case numbers here.
    • For those of you on the Xbox, please provide a video link showcasing this error further.

Many thanks in advance for everyone's assistance and continued patience with us.

----

• In my case PC (Windows 10 latest build)
    • No i didn't only got to Gungnir in 1.1.1. I interacted with the spear while doing the Brothers keeper mission, but nothing happened. When i completed the mission + A quiet Homecoming i returned to the cave, and the spear is missing. I can focus at the spot where it was, but thats all.
    • i cant make a support ticket... the option "submit my support case" is not clickable, and the chat option is greyed out.. If you can send me an e-mail i can reply to you with the .zip savefiles.

• DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I've also made a video for you

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@DarkFlyingWolf Hey there! Your assistance with this issue is most appreciated. 😊 Would you be able to contact our Support teams over social media? You can do so either over Twitter or Facebook. This will allow us to create a support ticket for you, which you can then upload the save files to.

Official Response
  • DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

@ubiexcellent

i've talked to Ubi-Bison via chat and sent the video and save files. I understood this problem was known and they're going to investigate it. So it's a waiting game untill the developers found the issue.

Case number 13926436

• DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

There's also another forum post with this exact problem. I've made a video in it. See this link https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82323/gungnir-odin-s-spear-pull-interact-bug/15?_=1611600186883

• doc4ring
    1 posts

Same issue myself. Case # 13992305

PC. I had not interacted with the spear prior to today.

• bien_khalel
    1 posts

same problem 😞

• Kobe084
    1 posts

Same issue here. Any word from Ubisoft on this?

• DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

@kobe084
    not yet 😞

• DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

@kobe084
    I've asked for the status, but they're still investigating.

Hello DarkFlyingWolf,
    Thank you for getting back to us.
    I understand you wish to update you on the issue regarding the spear in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    At the moment we still do not have any information regarding this. For any updates, please refer to our forums:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com
    Should you need any further assistance, or have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us.
    Kind Regards,

• SaintsFaII
    4 posts

Same thing

Suggested Topics