Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team is aware of this issue and are investigating a solution at this time. We ask that those affected by the issue create a new ticket and attach a copy of their save game files to it for review. If you'd like, please post your case number here after the case is created so I may ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@darkflyingwolf
    @doc4ring
    Thank you both for the save files! These have been added to the open report we have and will be very useful during the investigation process. As soon as any further updates have been shared with me about this issue, I'll post about them here.

Official Response
  • tscottmcbride
    1 posts

encountered this problem on PS5

• UbiExcellent

@tscottmcbride Thank you for adding to this thread! I've made sure our teams are aware that you are also encountering this issue with not being able to obtain Gungnir on the PS5.

Official Response
  • Zardaukar99
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent

I see that the new patch hasn't fixed this issue.

It is a shame that I cannot use the game's most powerful weapon in the new raiding content. Since it wasn't fixed today, do we know when we can expect to have this corrected?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3643 posts

Hello there @Zardaukar99!

It looks like this issue was not included in TU 1.1.2. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.

The development team are still investigating this issue further. If you play the game on PC/PS4, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save for further investigation? Once you've done this, please share your ticket number within the thread so we can pass this along to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zardaukar99
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

Alas I am playing AC Valhalla on PS5, is there anything I can do to help you out on that system?

• Smokin1024
    1 posts

case 14146536

• UbiExcellent

@zardaukar99 Apologies for the wait! Currently, only PC and PS4 players are able to provide their saves to us manually, but thank you for checking!

@Smokin1024 Excellent, thanks for sharing your case number with us! Your save file has been uploaded to the on-going report. As soon as we have any new updates, we will make sure to post about them here.

Official Response
  • AnuAlpha
    3 posts

I submitted a case too. My save files are attached as well. The number of the case is 14229357

• UbiExcellent

@anualpha Many thanks! I've added your save to the open investigation we have about this issue and will share any additional updates here once I've received more information from the development team.

Official Response
  • alphaman2552
    1 posts

I have finished the game, all aside from being able to retrieve Gungnir. When arriving at the location, it is nowhere to be found, and there is nothing to interact with aside from using the right stick to "focus" on the point where it should be. I have completed all prerequisites to recieve the weapon.

• richiewazhere
    11 posts

Same issue

• richiewazhere
    11 posts

I am having the same problem. I am lv. 406 completed all territories I just can't get the spear. Here is a video of me trying.

hope this helps.

• DarkFlyingWolf
    16 posts

Well i've decided to quit the game for a while... there still too many bugs. While new content is added (which is always good), the current problems which occur for months don't get fixed. I really liked AC Valhalla, but with so many bugs the pleasure has dropped. i've just checked if gungnir has appeared after the newest update, but all the bugs i've reported are still in..

• UbiExcellent
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

Many thanks to everyone that has added to this thread since our last update. I'd also like to give a big thanks to richiewazhere as well for including that video link. At the moment, our teams have been able to reproduce the error with the spear no longer being on the wall, and hope to implement a fix for this issue in the future. For those of you that still see the spear on the wall but are not able to interact with it, please confirm for me if you all have completed "A Brother's Keeper" yet.

Official Response
  • richiewazhere
    11 posts

I always save right before trying to grab the spear but then reload that save so it’s doesn’t disappear forever. So mine is still in the wall. Yes I have complete “A Brother’s Keeper”.
    @ubiexcellent

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together a few threads about being unable to interact with Gungnir into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, it helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place.

As shared by my colleague @UbiExcellent, the development team are intending to fix this in a future update. At this moment in time, we are unable to provide a definite ETA for this update, so please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

@richiewazhere - Thanks for confirming that you've completed "A Brother's Keeper."

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Gungnir couldn't be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Gungnir following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics