Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• valkyrie869
    Original poster 23 posts

Hello,

I have the Gold Edition of Valhalla on my PS4, as well as the Season Pass that came with the game upon purchase.

I have already completed the entire quest line for The Way of the Berserker, but my Ubisoft Connect app on both my console and my phone, wants me to buy the "reward" with my Ubisoft tokens.

I've taken screenshots of the completed quest lines in my Completed Quest tab in the menu of Valhalla, as well as screenshots of Ubisoft Connect, but my phone and computer do not want to upload them to this forum for some reason. I've tried multiple times but it does not work (says Invalid File Extension.)

I've been having this problem for a while, and although it's not that big of a deal, I just think it's a little strange that it's not "checked off my list" as already "purchased" on the app.

Also, I have a completely blank quest tab in my list of completed quests? Don't know what this is about but just wanted to mention it as well.

Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @valkyrie869!

Thanks for taking the time to share this report with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble uploading images for us. If you're having trouble uploading images directly to the forums, you could try using a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or OneDrive) to share a folder with these images in it.

Regarding "The Way of the Berserker" - this is working as intended. The "Way of the Berserker" that is available via Ubisoft Connect is classed as a Connect reward, so it works differently to "The Way of the Berserker" that was received as a pre-order bonus. As it was never "purchased" using Ubisoft units, it won't be shown as "owned" within Ubisoft Connect.

Rest assured that if you received "The Way of the Berserker" as a pre-order bonus, you will still be able to access this quest and the rewards even if you haven't "purchased" it in Ubisoft Connect.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • valkyrie869
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for getting back to me on this!

So as of now, it's just something I need to ignore? I just wish it didn't ask me to get it since I already finished it, seeming as if I haven't collected all the Ubisoft rewards. 😕

Maybe this could be something that could be already marked off in Ubisoft Connect for players that have already completed the quest via the Season Pass? If not, I totally understand!

Thanks for the feedback!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

You're welcome, @valkyrie869!

As of now, it is something you can ignore. You should be able to access all of "The Way of the Berserker" content without needing to "purchase" the quest again from Ubisoft Connect. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the prompt to redeem it. I've shared your feedback about having "Way of the Berserker" automatically marked as purchased in Ubisoft Connect for players who already own the content on their account via pre-order.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Official Response
  • valkyrie869
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you so much for sharing my feedback, I appreciate it! No more questions or concerns as of now, thank you for your time and responses!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics