Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-keo i will do that tomorrow , I haven't been able to do anything for 3 days I think it may have to do with the missing decor at raventhorpe because b4 all that it was working and after it showed it stopped.
    But I will post a video reply in the morning

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@Ubi-Keo I will send the video in a ticket on the support site it keeps telling me I don't have enough privileges on here

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-keo i can't send the video and I tried sending it in support ticket but that won't let me either the video is only 25 seconds

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts
  • RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-keo when will my problem be fixed i replied and gave a video
    I miss playing its been 4 days

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

I need help ubisoft I sent a link or the video to u guys from here or in a ticket and I wanna know if it helped I was patient for 3 days, now I just wanna play
    Please fix it

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

Just wondering how far u guys have gotten with fixing the issue im having with playing the game I haven't played in a week because I can't level up and when I completed a standing stone or leveled up it didn't give me skill points.. plus I gave u guys a video of my problem .. just so irritated

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@rasmussonkcr Thanks for providing a video, I have forwarded this onto the development team to investigate.

Can you also confirm the following:

• Do you have the latest game update installed?
    • Have you tried resetting your skill points to see if that helps?
    • Have you been able to receive skill points from other mysteries or levelling up through XP or is this issue happening every time?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@rasmussonkcr I have replied to your original post here. The issue has been reported and is being investigated. Can you please respond to the questions I have asked.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics