Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

Has anyone had an issue with your skill tree?
    I completed the titterstone clee hill standing stone and it said I got 1 skill but my skill tree said 0
    So I reloaded to b4 I completed it then went and did other things , I leveled up it said I got 2 skill points but I went and looked and it said 0

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@rasmussonkcr I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving any skill points.

Could you please provide a video of you earning a skill point then going to your skill tree to show that you have not received the skill point.

Official Response
  • RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-keo i will do that tomorrow , I haven't been able to do anything for 3 days I think it may have to do with the missing decor at raventhorpe because b4 all that it was working and after it showed it stopped.
    But I will post a video reply in the morning

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@Ubi-Keo I will send the video in a ticket on the support site it keeps telling me I don't have enough privileges on here

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-keo i can't send the video and I tried sending it in support ticket but that won't let me either the video is only 25 seconds

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts
  • RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-keo when will my problem be fixed i replied and gave a video
    I miss playing its been 4 days

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

I need help ubisoft I sent a link or the video to u guys from here or in a ticket and I wanna know if it helped I was patient for 3 days, now I just wanna play
    Please fix it

• RasmussonKcr
    Original poster 16 posts

Just wondering how far u guys have gotten with fixing the issue im having with playing the game I haven't played in a week because I can't level up and when I completed a standing stone or leveled up it didn't give me skill points.. plus I gave u guys a video of my problem .. just so irritated

• Ubi-Keo

@rasmussonkcr Thanks for providing a video, I have forwarded this onto the development team to investigate.

Can you also confirm the following:

• Do you have the latest game update installed?
    • Have you tried resetting your skill points to see if that helps?
    • Have you been able to receive skill points from other mysteries or levelling up through XP or is this issue happening every time?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@rasmussonkcr I have replied to your original post here. The issue has been reported and is being investigated. Can you please respond to the questions I have asked.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics