ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kaltamok
    Original poster 1 posts

Since the river raid update hit, ive successfully completed about 5 river raids out of about 40 launched.
    Lets face it, we all know Valhalla has its usual crash to desktop qwerk that we all just pretty much accept that could hit us after 5 mins of game play or 7 hours and i've learned to live with that whilst completing the story arc. But now with river raids, the crash to desktop seems to be about 90% guaranteed after hitting the second maybe third camp along the river.

Is this something anyone else is experiencing?

This occurs whether i run my computer at stock settings or overclocked so i dont see that as the issue. If i explore the world outside of the river raid instances i get the usual level of gameplay as described above.

Specs AMD 3900X (watercooled, no gaming temps above 50 degrees C), GFX 6800XT, 16gb 3600 RAM, game runs off an M.2 drive, drivers and bios up to date, SAM enabled (tested both enabled and disabled). I've verified all game files. I've heard that some windows 10 updates have in the past interfered with network protocols which upsets Valhalla? not sure about that one...

The only things i have left to try is a complete uninstall and reinstall which seems drastic but i dont see i've got anything else to try unless you guys can suggest something?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1607 posts

Hi @kaltamok, I am sorry for any irritation this issue has been causing in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. We provided an update recently addressing excessive crashing after 1.2.0 across all platforms. However, please keep us posted if you continue to run into the exact same issues when river raiding as before.

Official Response

Suggested Topics