ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KyneSlynt11
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I am experiencing the same issue on PS5. Firstly with the game on High Framerate and now I've switched to Quality, it still continues.
    I have a LG CX tv that is more than enough to handle the PS5 output.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @KyneSlynt11! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing screen tearing whilst playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PS5. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, as well as more about which settings you use whilst playing the game.

Would you be able to provide us with the rest of the following information as well? We can then forward your report to the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation:

• When did this issue first happen? How often does it occur?
    • Is the game installed on the internal HDD or an external drive? 
    • Do you have any video footage that demonstrates the screen tearing occuring in-game?

I'd recommend uploading any video footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4276 posts

Hi Vikings!

The dedicated teams have provided us with the following update:

After thorough investigation from the development team, we will be unable to continue looking into potential solutions to instances of screen tearing or FPS drops. After ongoing improvements aimed to fully address this issue, it will not be possible to resolve this concern completely for all players.

Following this decision, we will now be marking this thread as "Resolved," as no further fixes are planned. I understand this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any impact this has had on your gameplay experience.

Please feel welcome to share your thoughts and feedback within this thread and we will forward these to dedicated teams.

Official Response
  • rickharrison12
    1 posts

@ubi-keo last time I buy one of your games I really enjoyed assassins creed but if this is how your going too respond too a large issue that spans across multiple games that is just disappointing instead of trying too fix it you just like na too hard L

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4276 posts

Hi @rickharrison12 I understand that screen tearing can be frustrating and I apologise that the issue has not been completely resolved.

We will make sure to forward your feedback on to the dedicated teams.

Official Response

Suggested Topics