Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hechoen1971
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi
    I bought the Gold Edition for my daughter for Xmas and it included the season pass with Yule Fesitval Beowolf etc.

I'm a bit confused by seeing this new content for Paris and Ireland being on a season pass. Has this been released already and I should have it or is it something else I need to purchase? I know it seems dim of me but I'm rocking 50 and not sure what to do lol.

Help an old woman out.

Cheers

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    617 posts

@hechoen1971 The Season Pass includes the future DLCs for Ireland and Paris. Those DLCs are not yet available. The Ireland DLC, "Wrath of the Druids", looks to be set for release at the end of April and the Paris DLC will be later in the year. You will not need to purchase anything further to get those DLCs.

• Hechoen1971
    Original poster 2 posts

@jcar4327 thank you so much. I was honestly thinking i had to buy a season pass i.e winter, spring, summer, fall. I need my head looking at.

• azullFR
    727 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hey there! Thank you JCar4327 for the assistance! I was just going to provide this link as well, that further details the Season Pass contents with the approximations for each release. Hope y'all are having a good weekend! 🙂

Official Response
  • Crete22
    12 posts
    Hey there! Thank you JCar4327 for the assistance! I was just going to provide this link as well, that further details the Season Pass contents with the approximations for each release. Hope y'all are having a good weekend! 🙂

Hi,
    Is it normal that the season pass isn't downloadable then, but only the objects that are parts of it? I have the ultimate edition but the season pass itself is "unavailable" to be downloaded on the ps store. I have brought up this issue many times but haven't got any responses from your team either my email or on the forum. Could you let us what's going on then with the season pass please?

• azullFR
    727 posts

@crete22
    I've got the same Ultimate edition as you.

Here how it "works" :
    Normally you have now

• 2 quests already in your game ( The Legend of Beowulf + The Way of the Berserker )
    • The Berserker Set (Armor, weapons, and graphic stuff)

Later, when they will be avaible, you will be able to download the 2 DLC (Wrath of the Druids + The Siege of Paris) and this at no additional cost as you already paid the right to download them when they will be avaible.
    For the moment you can't download content that doesn't exist for consumers (Ubi is still working on them)

Hope this helps 🙂

• Crete22
    12 posts

@azullfr

Thank you for your message, it does help! 🙂
    I just find it weird that the season pass shows up as unavailable rather than owned on the ps store, that's where my worry was coming from.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@crete22 Understandable!

I hope you enjoy the DLC when it is released! And of course, on the rare occasion you cannot access it, you're welcome to let us know and we'll get it resolved for you.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    727 posts

@crete22

I just find it weird that the season pass shows up as unavailable rather than owned on the ps store, that's where my worry was coming from.

I totally agree with you,

the PS Store is quite strange on these points, for example :
    I bought the AC Valhalla Ultimate, now in PS Store :

• Ultimate Edition is show as unavailable
    • Gold Edition is show as unavailable
    • Basic Edition is show as unavailable
    • Season Pass is shown available at 39.99 € !

The PS Store is like this for several games ...

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics