Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• phlooff
    6 posts

@animuson Lucky. I’m still not able to kill her.

• phlooff
    6 posts

@hacker_h8r This is exactly what happened to me, and the quest never resets!

• OCTODEATH7096
    3 posts

@phlooff They'll probably get reset whenever the next update comes out. That usually does it for issues like these. Even if there isn't a specified patch for the issues.

• ian019
    2 posts

Lady singing in Gloucestershire near the lake still bugged tried all sorts to fix it

• ITSxAxROCK
    1 posts

I can't even get her to talk to me. I kill all the snakes and the boar, then wait around forever to see if anything happens. the first time a ever tried she let me talk to her after I had been fishing in her pond for about 30 minutes, but after we spoke nothing happened. I've travled away and come back many times, killing all the enemies and waiting each time, but she refuses to speak to me. this is the only thing keeping me from 100% completion. (Xbox One X)

• Saranbaatar
    2 posts

World event in Glowecestrescire world event Lady of the Lake, After i killed the snakes at the stone circle and the snake in front of the door. i can get into the house.
    After escaping the house through the windows, the lady keeps singing, unable to interact or kill her.

• CaptBarnacles1
    1 posts

So.. The Lady of the lake mystery in Gloucester is bugged. No matter what I do she will not attack me. I focus on her to get the thought dialogue, wait till she reaches her point, speak to her and the door opens. I then enter the building ITS A TRAP... i can hear her sing outside but this is where I think it cracks.. she laughs manically but then cuts out back to singing. I leave. Do my dialogue. She makes like to act but then straightens back to singing...
    ive tried doing it perhaps 15-20 different ways but cannot get her to become hostile.
    please patch it

still suffering the cow bug in Asgard too.. heading back to Asgard tomorrow to try again. Fingers crossed.

very frustrating.

• ajv123456
    1 posts

Two of the world events in Glowecestrescire are bugged and I can't kill the people I'm supposed to in order to finish the event. Anyone else run into this problem?

• Saranbaatar
    2 posts

@hacker_h8r Same for me, last mysterie for 100% completion 😕

• Mokkajunior
    1 posts

@captbarnacles1

Same issue, killed the 5 snakes and the boar, talked to the woman, locked in house, went out and she just keeps singing (very annoyingly might I add). Please patch this. 2 game-breaking quests I'm stuck on now. Can't complete the mysteries and stuck on the ''dead Ljufvina lying on the ground"-quest (name forgotten as it's been a long while I'm stuck there :()

• MadTrav2008
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. Killed all 4 snakes at altar and then the one in the vase and she just keeps singing. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Seems like a bug to me.

• Resdizeix
    3 posts

@phlooff go around back, shoot an arrow through the lattice windows to break the door open

• Resdizeix
    3 posts

@resdizeix Fixed, go around back and shoot through the wooden lattice pattern window to force the door open

• tayluuuur
    1 posts

@rumn2014 I had this. I fixed it by travelling to Norway, then going back to the lady of the lake, changed from Female to Male eivor, changed back to female. Then exited animus and re-entered. The lady respawned and started attacking me.

• oMuscles95
    11 posts

@tayluuuur what quest did this fix?

• RedBeard_CHSG
    7 posts

Bug is still there with Patch 1.1.0

• josito01992
    1 posts

I kill all the animals around but the witch doesn't talk to me so I can't finish the event

• Mikkel_M
    3 posts

@ajv123456

Yes. I sided with the homeowner and after the dialogue cutscene was completed, neither character was in a conflict state and both were invulnerable. Just standing there doing nothing.
    Odin vision just highlights them as blue quest characters.

• MikelW6914
    5 posts

Go to Gameplay Options and change the difficulty level to easy and apply the change. It will warn you hat you Will be returned to the last restore point. Accept it and continue.
    once I exited the menu, it was reset and she immediately attacked me... then I was able to kill her and close the mystery.

• MikelW6914
    5 posts

@captbarnacles1 Go to Gameplay Options and change the difficulty level to easy and apply the change. It will warn you hat you Will be returned to the last restore point. Accept it and continue.
    once I exited the menu, it was reset and she immediately attacked me... then I was able to kill her and close the mystery.

Suggested Topics