Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Uniquities
    Original poster 11 posts

When I first walked up on her I was able to talk to her instantly, and I read that you’re supposed to kill all of her snakes before you could speak to her and she’d stop singing. When I spoke to her my camera went to the lock on the door breaking, I went in and escaped the house, i’m apparently supposed to be able to kill her now and can’t. i’ve tried waiting and coming back, killing all of the snakes, nothing has worked. Any help is appreciated, i’m working on a 100% run.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Uniquities
    Original poster 11 posts

I read that when you find her you’re supposed to kill all her snakes for her to stop singing and be “interactable”. Instead of that, she was able to speak to as soon as I found her without killing any snakes. The camera went to the door lock breaking, I went in and escaped, and apparently i’m supposed to be able to kill her, and can’t. I’ve tried waiting and coming back, and killing all her snakes, but nothing let’s me hurt her.

• Sijtsma25
    1 posts

Any update on this? NPC wont even let me talk to her, killed all snakes and the animal in cage, she just keeps on singing, Playing on PC and also going for 100% and this is the last thing on england map i need to do but cant finish because of the bug

• Uniquities
    Original poster 11 posts

@sijtsma25 nope none at all yet. I just left the quest there and i’m hoping it resets when I do the glowcesterscire arc. i’ve tried everything you have.

• Uniquities
    Original poster 11 posts

@sijtsma25 so I finished the arc for that area and it still didn’t fix it. looks like we’re waiting until they fix this along with the fabric bug and the many, many others.

• Mr_PATER
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DR.MYSTER
    2 posts

Cant interact with the lady after defeating the snakes around altar and by the door.

• scarfoxnyeh
    13 posts

@dr-myster You have to get into her house (when you talk to her first it opens up), she will lock you in and need to get out and kill her.

• DR.MYSTER
    2 posts

@scarfoxnyeh I cant interact with her and wont open the door. She just continues to stand in one place singing

• scarfoxnyeh
    13 posts

@dr-myster That's weird, it literally bashed out the door for me, even the camera zoomed in.

• skolelim123
    2 posts

@dr-myster same problem this quest is buged

• skolelim123
    2 posts

@scarfoxnyeh did 4 me. But cant kill her..

• mangr123
    2 posts

The strange woman is not available as a speaker. She was once (where Eivor said something to himself) but afterwards she won't speak regardless of the snakes. I saved/reloaded and exited/reentered the game multiple times and it still won't work.

• PeSo.EsT
    3 posts

@mangr123 I also encountered this bug before. I saved a file in front of his house, and then let myself be poisoned to death at her house, and it was fine.

• GaLaXy_GaB
    1 posts

The woman who sing I can’t interact with her and the door is locked I can’t complete the game cause of this I want the Plat

• SilverSkylark
    3 posts

@uniquities same thing is happening for me on PS4

• mangr123
    2 posts

@peso-est I can't enter the house unless I speak to her though.

• Erythr
    1 posts

Killed the snakes (altar and 1 in jar) but there is no option to talk to the singing lady.
    Tried restarting ACV to no avail

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

Singing lady at Lady of the Lake won’t respond, did get an option to talk to her, went into a cutscene where she opens the door but my door never opened or got unlocked. Now the lady just stands there and does nothing. I play on Xbox One X.
    Thanks for any help.
    (Did kill all the snakes)

• Poorkenny
    43 posts

I found the strange singing woman, killed the snakes, was able to talk to her.
    She opened her house, I entered.
    The gas appeared, I moved the block and escaped through the window.
    Then Eivor threatened to kill the woman and...nothing
    I can't kill her or do anything else.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics