Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hypotenues
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello everyone, ive been trying to find a fix for this but i think my save might be bugged. I completed all of the story amd sigurd came back to england with me. Ive finished all the raids but i seem to be 300 resources short of the final upgrade on my fowl farm. Anyone have any tips because i really dont want to start over

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@hypotenues This issue has been reported previously, however the development team could not reproduce it. There should be enough resources to upgrade your settlement to level 6. To do this you must complete all story arcs and all of the raids on the map.

If you have done this could you please provide a video that shows your settlement level, the resources required, your map to show there are no raids available and your quest log screen to show all quests are completed.

Official Response
  • Hypotenues
    Original poster 2 posts

It wont let me add a video. Says not enough privileges

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@hypotenues Our apologies! Please try uploading the footage to a streaming site, usually we suggest something similar to YouTube, then share the video link with us here. That should work around this error you're encountering. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics