Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Hagl3r. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Crushed Dreams." The development team hope to release a fix for this mystery soon. As soon as we have more information about this update, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Crushed Dreams" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Crushed Dreams" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • ChiefDragonFace
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

I am having the same issue. I never received the fisherman's ring when interacting with the letter. His wife is at the market but I cannot interact with her.

I am having the same issue with "Crushed Dreams." I read the letter next to the body of the crushed fisherman but did not receive the letter or ring in my inventory. I am unable to speak to the wife to complete the event. Please help 🙂

@goldvan
    Same here. Any solution?

• ChiefDragonFace
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ChiefDragonFace
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ChiefDragonFace!

As I shared in my earlier post, the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. Once we have more information, this will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I've also merged together your posts into a single post. In future, please try editing your original post first if you have additional information you'd like to share with us.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Starfyrez
    2 posts

I've just run into this bug also. No key or letter in my inventory after reading the letter. This has been bugged since November 2020?!?!?! Shame.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Starfyrez! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered trouble in "Crushed Dreams." The development team intend to release a fix for this issue in a future update. As soon as we know more about the release time, we will let you all know within this thread.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Caraamon
    43 posts

@ubi-borealis If it helps, for me it seems that the issue is that the dead body of the fisherman isn't giving the ring, rather than the note isn't giving the ring.

undefined

As you can see by this screenshot, the body indicates it has loot, but cannot be interacted with. I can only assume that's where the ring is supposed to be, because I can't find it any other place. I've read the note and killed the bandits, no ring.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sending that image, @caraamon! I've shared your suggestion with the development team.

At this moment in time, the development team no longer requires any additional images/videos/save files as part of the investigation, If they request more information from affected players, we'll let you all know within this thread.

We hope to have more information regarding the fix for "Crushed Dreams" soon. Once we know when this update is to be released, we'll let you know as soon as we're able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Crushed Dreams" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Crushed Dreams" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • DanKleSprAnks
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Hagl3r
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis hi!
    i finally completed the quest, thank you... but the platinum trophy didn't appeared.... what can i do? maybe is because i need to complete also the new quests from this update?
    thanks and best regards

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Hagl3r!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete "Crushed Dreams" 😄 I'm sorry to hear that you're still missing your platinum trophy, though. Are you referring to the "Completionist All the Way!" trophy? Or are you missing another trophy instead?

Make sure that you've completed all of the territories in-game, including Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland. You can check this by hovering over the region in your map and checking that all of the wealth/mystery/artifact points have been unlocked.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Hagl3r
    4 posts

Completionist All the Way!" trophy
    correct, I mean Completionist All the Way!" trophy
    and i ve completed all territories 😞
    thank you!

• Hagl3r
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis hi! I just checked, and i ve not completed all Jotunheim!
    Thank you!
    best regards

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Hagl3r! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to locate which region you still need to complete. Good luck achieving your platinum! 😄

Official Response
  • Taz_90
    2 posts

Its been fixed! I got the ring now after the last update.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Taz_90,

Thank you for sharing! We're glad that this issue has been resolved for you as well.

Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know 🙂

Official Response
  • Gans_Solo
    4 posts

@caraamon

update 1.2.2.1 installed and still this exact bug.

• Gans_Solo
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

still the exacts and bug as the screenshot above. Patch 1.2.2.1 installed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics