Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gans_Solo
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

thanks for the info. It is no longer needed. It has been solved. Thanks again

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts

Thanks for the update, @Gans_Solo! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄 If you encounter any further trouble in-game, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Official Response
  • SkyyPlum924
    4 posts

Patch 1.2.2 did not fix this for me and I still can't get the ring from the fisherman.

• GreatRagnakok
    1 posts

Still not working for me. Dude clearly has loot, but can't interact with.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SkyyPlum924 & @GreatRagnakok!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with "Crushed Dreams" and are unable to collect the ring from the fisherman. To help us to take a closer look at this issue, could you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • How you are unable to progress in "Crushed Dreams" (such as being unable to interact with any NPCs or being unable to collect items for the world event)

I would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform first, such as YouTube or Google Drive. You can then post a link to the video within this thread.

We can then forward these to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • A Former User
    0 posts

@ubi-borealis

I have the most recent update on PS5 and this glitch still persists. I killed all the bandits and the letter and item on the body cannot be grabbed, as described in the original post.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @NickTeeTees! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to complete "Crushed Dreams" following the release of TU 1.2.2. Thanks for letting us know what you did prior to being unable to collect the letter. To help us to take a closer look at this issue, could you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • How you are unable to progress in "Crushed Dreams" (such as being unable to interact with any NPCs or being unable to collect items for the world event)

I would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform first, such as YouTube or Google Drive. You can then post a link to the video within this thread.

We can then forward these to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bjd2983
    3 posts

Eagle vision doesn’t reveal the fisherman’s letter on my primary save file. Leaving the area does not reset the encounter.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bjd2983!

I've merged your post into our Megathread for "Crushed Dreams." I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the Fisherman's letter. To help us to take a closer look at this issue, could you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest title update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to interact with the Fisherman to collect the letter.
    • Your in-game inventory, showing that the letter or ring have not been collected.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics