Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • timbuck42
    Original poster 3 posts

During the quest near at the Scarborough Tower when you click on paper near the dead fisherman and get the ring to give to wife of the fisherman it hasn't picked up and now stuck as there's no way to get ring and can't finish quest pls fix this x

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• timbuck42
    Original poster 3 posts

The ring when reading the letter near the dead fisher man doesn't appear and cant finish this quest to fully complete game. Pls can this be fix or been given option to restart the quest for it.

• Taz__90
    2 posts

The world event Chrused Dreams is bugged in my game.
    When i dived from Scarborough tower and killer the enemies in the ledge first i never recieved a ring in my inventory after reading the letter. I have no option to speak to the woman in Picheringa and i cant finish my mystery.

Please help. Im 130hrs into the game and have conpeleted all quests. I Just want to fully conpelete my game.

• menstruelmayhem
    1 posts

I cannot receive the ring in the world event "Crushed Dreams"
    I read the note but I never got the ring. The body looks like I can loot it but I can not get the actual interaction to loot it.

• scott245424
    2 posts

@menstruelmayhem I'm having same issue. 97% complete. Last one before platinum. Been a frustrating 175 hours to say the least.

• Lathyriel
    1 posts

@menstruelmayhem same here, I'm so frustrated 😞

• Taz_90
    1 posts

@menstruelmayhem same problem here. This just makes me so anoyed that we cant complete the game. Its such an easy mission aswell.

• CleanCrazy
    1 posts

@menstruelmayhem Im able to loot the ring but when i go to the village Hilda is not there 😞

• MysteriousB
    5 posts

On finding the fisherman crushed by a rock I didnt get the ring in my inventory and I am unable to talk to the fisherman‘s wife to complete the event.

Instead of fixing every little problem, why not just add a feature that lets players reset unfinished events?

• scott245424
    2 posts

@mysteriousb I opened a case with ubisoft for this bug. I'm having the same problem. Last thing to do before platinum.

• DarthWH0
    1 posts

To the best of my memory, I started this quest while I was doing the Jorvik main missions. I saw the synchronization point, did it and then saw the mystery underneath the synchronization point. I remember reading the note and honestly don't remember if I received a ring or not. I didn't bother completing the mystery at this point and simply fast travelled back to Jorvik. I am now back in Eurvicscire and went to see his wife. I see a note next to the stall but she has no icon for me to speak to her. I went back to the area where the fisherman was and there is nothing to click on.

• MysteriousB
    5 posts

@scott245424 same, I’m just waiting on this one world event. It’s so damn frustrating.

• eniora
    23 posts
    Im able to loot the ring but when i go to the village Hilda is not there 😞

@cleancrazy Same for me.

I can't finish the world event A Love Letter- Fisherman's Wife (Crushed Dreams).
    I take the ring of the dead fisherman beside the rock, but when I go to Picheringa town I can't find his wife in there. I watched Youtube videos on where to find her but in my case she's not there, the Picheringa village looks like a ghosts town, can't even find anyone lol.
    Tried loading and reloading the saves, even went to few days old saves but the same issue.
    Has anyone found any fix for this?

Thanks.

• beanhead_87
    2 posts

I have a bug in the Scarborough Mystery - Crushed Dreams. I have killed the bandits and read the note, however the Fishermans ring isn't in my inventory. I have tried everything. I have reloaded about a hundred times and it never fixes. I have gone away and come back. I've been to Picheringa and tried to speak to the mans wife but nothing works. This is the last thing I need to finish for 100%!

Additionally after the last update (1.1.1 I think it was) the voice audio is now out of sink in most cutscenes / the lips don't move at all. This never happened before the update.

• beanhead_87
    2 posts

@darthwh0 Same problem. It's incredibly frustrating, put over 100 hours into this game and can't finish it!

• paigeraider
    3 posts

@mysteriousb I’m the exact same

• marcus.adrian
    2 posts

For the crushed fisherman quest in Scarborough, the game bugged out and I didn't receive the fisherman's ring after reading the letter. I cannot finish the mission now cause I can't give the ring to his wife. Additionally, the game won't let me read the letter again so I can pick up the ring. How should I fix this issue?

• eniora
    23 posts

Hello,

I can't finish the world event A Love Letter- Fisherman's Wife (Crushed Dreams).
    I take the ring of the dead fisherman beside the rock, but when I go to Picheringa town I can't find his wife in there. I watched YouTube videos on exactly where to find her but she's nowhere to be found.
    Tried loading and re-loading the save, even went to few days old saves but the same issue. As a test, I tried going back to a few weeks old save I manually did and the quest worked fine but I am really not willing to repeat ~40 hours of gameplay for this event.

Has anyone encountered this and if so, found any fix?

• paigeraider
    3 posts

Can’t complete ‘crushed dreams’ world event in Eurvicscire. After reading the letter I did not receive the fisherman’s ring in my inventory.

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@eniora Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress with this world event in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I appreciate you taking the time to get this noted! As it turns out, this has been reported to the development team for further review. Although I am not able to speculate on when this will definitively be resolved, I can assure you that they are investigating a solution at this time. I would suggest keeping an eye on the official Twitter for Assassin's Creed moving forward, as this is where they will post new information regarding patches and updates. Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding in the meantime!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics