Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Jamouu289Ubi
    2 posts

@menstruelmayhem I have the same problem, tried to shoot the body or set it on fire but nothing works.

• GOLDVAN
    1 posts

@timbuck42 Do you get to resolve this problem? I have the same problem!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@goldvan I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. The issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Could you please provide a video that shows you reading the letter then showing your inventory screen. After you have done that can you go to the location where the fisherman's wife is and see if you are able to interact with her, I can then pass this onto the development team.

Can you also confirm which platform you play the game on and submit a copy of your save files if you are playing on PC, PS4 or PS5.

If you can provide a copy of your save files, please provide your case reference number here in this thread.

Thanks.

@MysteriousB Apologies for the late response. I can confirm that this issue is being investigated, please keep checking this thread and news and announcements for updates.

Official Response
  • awesomehandle
    8 posts

@Ubi-Keo I am having the same issue on PS5, I've provided the ring to the fisherman's wife in the past but the mystery is not complete. Now, the dead fisherman and his wife show blue when using odins sight but I cannot interact with either. I have mp4 videos for your review but unsure how to upload (forum on mobile doesn't give me an option to upload).

• awesomehandle
    8 posts

@awesomehandle forgot to add that I can't read the note anymore and I have the fisherman's ring in my inventory still.

• Burkholderia
    1 posts

Crushed Dreams Mystery in Eurviscere is bugged:

The system did not recognized the Fisherman’s ring and it unable to be given to his wife

• awesomehandle
    8 posts

@Ubi-Keo jist checking in here, been a week. I'd like to send the videos you've asked for along with any other details (doesn't look like I can download save files for the PS5).

• awesomehandle
    8 posts

[REMOVED] [Ubi-Woofer Edit: Please do not tag members of staff excessively in this manner, and be patient for a reply. We will get back to you as soon as possible.]

I'm not sure who is the right person to tag given @Ubi-Keo is probably on vacation given the length of time since the last response to this thread. Can someone please provide some guidance on how I can provide additional materials for this bug? This one mystery bug is preventing me from obtaining "Viking Legend". I'm starting to get somewhat frustrated at the lack of support given purchasing the Ultimate Edition and multiple in store packs. I literally get better support from games I play for free. I want to help provide videos and anything additional that gets this fixed. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!

• awesomehandle
    8 posts

@Ubi-Woofer is this a joke? You responded in less than 24 hours to me posting to too many people asking for help yet noone has addressed my original response in over a week and a half? So support just isn't interested in providing instructions on how to provide the materials they've asked for? Just...... wow. Thanks for the direction, I guess.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1402 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that several of you are missing the Fisherman's ring in "Crushed Dreams." As requested by my colleague @Ubi-Keo, if you have been affected by this issue please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the letter within your inventory and can read it
    • After reading the letter, can you please show us in the location of the fisherman's wife and what happens when you try to interact with her.

@awesomehandle - I apologise for the delayed response. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums. The player support team will try to respond to you as soon as they are able to, but this can take longer when contact volumes are higher. As mentioned by @Ubi-Woofer in her edit, tagging multiple agents will not guarantee a faster response.

Thank you for providing us with more information about your experience with "Crushed Dreams." Would you be able to upload your videos to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send us an unlisted link within this thread.

@Burkholderia - Thanks for sharing your report with us. Could you please provide us with a video including the requested information above?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • OmaR-113
    9 posts

Hey there,

I’ve been playing Valhalla for five monthes now and there’s a bug in one of the world event missions called ( Crushed dreams ) I already downloaded & installed all the update but the bug still there. I never got the ring ( fisherman's ring) after I read the letter and I have no save data before this event. this is the last mission to get a platinum trophy. please help my play time is over 187 hrs 💔

@Ubi-Mark I don't know how to provide a video
    and the bug still not fixed. after I read the letter I didn't get the ring from the fisherman to deliver it to the wife

Could you please help me with my issue
    @Ubi-Woofer

Could you please help me with my issue
    this is a video with the same problem I have. I never got the fisherman's ring after I read the letter

@Ubi-Woofer

@ubi-mark This is the same problem I had. I didn't get the ring and I can't interaction with the fisherman's body or the wife please fix this

• OmaR-113
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OmaR-113
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OmaR-113
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OmaR-113
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OmaR-113
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OmaR-113
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @OmaR-113!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and to include videos. In future, please refrain from making multiple posts simultaneously in a thread, as this goes against the forum rules. I've now merged all of your posts together into a single post. If you'd like to add more information to what you've already posted, please first try editing the post 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to collect the ring in "Crushed Dreams." I'm happy to share that the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a definite ETA for this update's release. Once we have more information, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Hagl3r
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I have the same frustrating problem, hope Ubisoft will fix it soon, i miss just this to collect platinum trophy

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Hagl3r. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Crushed Dreams." The development team hope to release a fix for this mystery soon. As soon as we have more information about this update, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum 🙂

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics