Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheeMechanic
    Original poster 2 posts

As with all Assassin games I like to open the world, and I will explore the whole map before getting to the main story. I seen there was elements from the different games over the years trying to be smoothly implemented into this one game. However, this is the first time I have been glitched out of progression within the game. So in my exploration to open the world I have been to this cave before, way before doing this particular mission.
    I tried the Sciropescire Arc, Bloody Path to Peace and when I try to rescue Ceolbert from the cave, a movable stone with the wood support around it is blocking my exit with a pack of wolves on the other side. The wolves would be no problem, but the movable rock blocking my exit cannot be moved as there is not enough space in-between the movable rock and the rock pass-hop over on the cave floor for you to actually face the movable rock to get the prompt (triangle) to move it. So after exploring Valhalla for 376 Hours 30 Minutes and 58 Seconds, I am stuck. Ubisoft please rework this mission, program that movable rock out of the equation as this particular movable rock has no other function. When I go into the cave to rescue Ceolbert my screen flickers fades out and I am standing in front of Ceolbert, so if I was suppose to travel through the cave to get here and move the movable rock to get in, it never happened, that is why it is still there blocking my exit. So if this movable rock has no other purpose can you please reprogram this adventure without the movable rock. Other than not being able to progress any farther, I really enjoyed playing Vahalla with its old style interactions and abilities. I will just not know how it ends.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1865 posts

@theemechanic I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this quest. Could you please provide a video of the issue you are experiencing.

Have you also checked a walkthrough online to check if you are going the correct way?

If the quest is bugged and you are stuck are you able to reload an earlier save before you started that quest and try again? Can you also ensure you have the latest game update installed.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics