Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

Hello there, everyone! I sincerely apologize for my delayed reply to this post. I'm also extremely sorry for any inconvenience or frustration that this bug may have caused you. The development team is currently aware of this problem and they are actively working to get it resolved in an upcoming patch. However, I'm afraid Support does not have any information on patches to disclose so I am not able to speculate on when exactly this will be fixed. Please keep your eye on the forums for updates as they become available. Thank you all so much for your continued patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • Nalmogi
    1 posts

Thank you sir!
    You saved my life!!

• AALoneWolf0923
    3 posts

@nalmogi Glad I could help. I looked everywhere for a fix or someone else at least going through the same issue and found nothing. So out of frustration I ran around the platform and kept quitting for a real minute, until I noticed the tree and gave it a shot.

• Icebird99
    1 posts

I think it's again a problem with the fps.
    I had another bug where I couldn't go through a hole in a cavern, and it was caused by "too much fps". After setting the fps limit to 60, I could go through the hole without problem.

Here, I got the same bug as everyone, and restarting the anomaly or the whole game did nothing.
    I finally set again the fps limit to 60, and this time everything worked perfectly...

The game have a serious issue with high end fps..

• Lital86
    1 posts

Still no fix in 1.0.4......wth....

Just patch up the structures to be solid if it's that difficult to resolve the interaction

undefined

• Th3id3
    3 posts

Same as @lital86, PC 1.0.4 - reloaded game, loaded previous save, nothing work

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Thanks for the added reports, and details.

A fix has been identified for this issue, and this should be released in an upcoming patch. At the moment we don't have an exact timing on when that will be, but keep an eye on the Patch Notes for mentions of this issue.

Official Response
  • Odysseus1775
    1 posts

I am also having this issue on the newest update, PS5.

• AGodAmI22
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sronthgorrth
    1 posts

I am also having this bug on PC, and all proposed solutions in this thread have not solved the issue.

However, at the last riddle, if you first go to the left and aim the beam at the center reflector, it is not turned away. If you turn it on the block though, it also turns.

I also have the bug that I can not pick up the hoard in Ledecestrescire because the activator does not appear. Both may be related.

• JamelSeyek
    5 posts

@csahendriks Thanks! Restarting the game worked for me as well. I was getting frustrated at this bug.

• Z-A-H-L-O
    2 posts

Same bug happened to me. Glad someone had the same issue & figured it out or I would have been stumped too

• Z-A-H-L-O
    2 posts

@csahendriks I had the same bug/problem. Glad i wasn't the only one or would have been stumped. Thanks for the advice to resolve it. Odd bug. Frustrating it happens at the end of the puzzle before completion haa

• ethenwolf
    1 posts

Have encountered a reproducible error that prevents progress on PS5 v1.0.4, as you approach the anomoly the first light beam shifts angle so that you cannot cross the first unstable structure.
    See attached video of error

• Rulhiy1
    2 posts

-PC
    Everything seems fine when I start the anomaly but as soon as I arrive to the first platform the light beam moves to the left, to the sky, and I cannot continue jumping.

• Rulhiy1
    2 posts

@rulhiy1 Video here

• Dandan_RJ
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dandan_RJ
    2 posts

So here is how i was able to finish it even with the light bug.
    I saw that if i keep the plataform lighted - in this case, i couldn't use the ramp to climb, otherwise it will make me loose the lighted plataform view - the light would not change direction. So i went to the side o the ramp, always keeping the plataform lighted and climbed it as if it was a wall. This way the "bug" on the 1st plataform didn't happened.
    I tried all said above, btw. Another save, close/reopen game... None worked for me.

• shawnbon11
    2 posts

Having same issue. So sad. Exited anomaly and still won't work.

• shawnbon11
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins any update? I have the same issue at the Norway location.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics