Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dandan_RJ
    2 posts

So here is how i was able to finish it even with the light bug.
    I saw that if i keep the plataform lighted - in this case, i couldn't use the ramp to climb, otherwise it will make me loose the lighted plataform view - the light would not change direction. So i went to the side o the ramp, always keeping the plataform lighted and climbed it as if it was a wall. This way the "bug" on the 1st plataform didn't happened.
    I tried all said above, btw. Another save, close/reopen game... None worked for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue wherein the light beam at Kildesbig would randomly change directions with has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have not received any new reports of this issue, we will marking this thread as resolved and locking it.

If you encountered any new issues with anomalies in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include the location of the anomaly and a video that shows the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • shawnbon11
    2 posts

Having same issue. So sad. Exited anomaly and still won't work.

• shawnbon11
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins any update? I have the same issue at the Norway location.

• MrLee95
    3 posts

I am having this same issue on the PS4 Slim (SSD) Patch 1.04.

I get to the 2nd device and there is not a prompt to activate it.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@shawnbon11 A fix has been identified for this issue, and this should be released in an upcoming patch. At the moment we don't have an exact timing on when that will be, but keep an eye on the Patch Notes for mentions of this issue.

Official Response
  • adidanapande
    4 posts

@ubi-baron please please i’m begging you to fix this and opal glitch as soon as possible. Im a trophy hunter and this glitch made the completionist trophy locked until it gets fixed. I’ve spent 30 hours of gameplay and it would be sucks to start all over again 😞

• Centdebile
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ksherfey96
    1 posts

When accessing the anomaly in Ledecestrescire, the very first light beam shows that it is pointing at the unstable structure therefore making it stable and interactable, but once I get close to it it shoots off of it. It focuses off into a random direction, and makes the initially stable structure unstable (and it stays that way for the rest of the anomaly). Because it is unstable and I cant reach the beam to refocus it, I literally can't cross the first unstable structure, therefore making the ENTIRE anomaly beyond that point unreachable. I've tried loading previous saves to see if that prevents the issue, but it hasn't been successful. I've looked up multiple youtube guides on the anomaly and I haven't seen this happen to anyone else but me, which shows me that it is interacting in an unintentional way. Thank you for reading this and hopefully fixing it in the future.

• JointForcesNL
    1 posts

Norway anomaly still ain't fixed. Ps4 player.
    Ray beam doesn't interact after first use. Been like this on many anomalys

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@ksherfey96 Hi there! I deeply apologize for the inconvenience that this problem in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Thank you for providing so much detail on it! As it turns out, the development team is aware of this and they're working hard to find a solution for it. Please keep an eye out here for updates. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!!

Official Response
  • devolet
    2 posts

Right now I'm getting Issues of letting go the projector. I can interract but I can not leave projector. I'm on PC so any help will be much appricated

• devolet
    2 posts

@devolet never mind. I've just press C that's it.

• guest-MWiJRB3X
    1 posts

I´m have problems with the one in Hamtunscire. My character will not jump to the next platform. So I can`t complete the glitch.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue wherein the light beam at Kildesbig would randomly change directions with has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have not received any new reports of this issue, we will marking this thread as resolved and locking it.

If you encountered any new issues with anomalies in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include the location of the anomaly and a video that shows the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics