Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• csahendriks
    Original poster 19 posts

Playing on PC, version 1.0.2. Got to the first anomaly in Ledecestrescire and started it; made it to the final puzzle was unable to progress any further. For some reason when I approached one of the lightbeam emitters the whole anomaly glitches out -- the lightbeam directions seem to change randomly, and I am no longer able to interact with the emitters. There is then no way to progress to what I assume is the goal of that particular anomaly sequence as all unstable blocks are now gray and I can't move any emitters to turn them blue. Am gonna try reloading earlier save and retrying the anomaly to see if the same bug happens again. Will report back in a bit.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue wherein the light beam at Kildesbig would randomly change directions with has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have not received any new reports of this issue, we will marking this thread as resolved and locking it.

If you encountered any new issues with anomalies in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include the location of the anomaly and a video that shows the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • csahendriks
    Original poster 19 posts

Alright, I managed to complete the anomaly. What worked for me was to exit to desktop, start the game up again and reloading an earlier save -- which was when I picked up the nearby sync point. Quit to menu and reloading didn't work. Gonna leave this up here in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@csahendriks

Thank you for reporting this to us, and thanks for the update glad to hear you were able to get around that.

Do you remember the exact area you completed this at, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the map highlighting the area? Just so we can pass that on to the team.

Official Response
  • csahendriks
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-baron It's the closest anomaly from the Raven clan settlement at the start of the England arc. I went to it after picking up the closest sync point from said settlement since it was the nearest blue dot. This is all in the starting English area, Ledecestrescire. It's the same anomaly shown in this youtube video(not mine):

Hope this helps.

• Ubi-Baron

@csahendriks Excellent, thank you for providing that!

Official Response
  • Caesar_VII
    2 posts

Me too (PC). The first light is pointed in the wrong direction, cannot proceed further.
    https://imgur.com/kWQYjNy

• llDrGreenll
    1 posts

@caesar_vii Just exit anomaly and start again, helped for me

• Caesar_VII
    2 posts

@lldrgreenll Not for me. I had to reload an old save to fix.

• davdog0018
    2 posts
  • Adrianjwleong
    4 posts

Having the same issues, playing on PC v 1.02. Last stage of the puzzle, adjusted the "ray cannon" on the left, then all of a sudden it shot some where else and I cant interface with it. Annoying bug. exit and restarted the 2nd time and still having issue. trying a 3rd time now.

• marius199413
    10 posts

Exactly same problem .... the interactor is missing for the beam .. 😞 @Ubi-Baron .. 😞 Exact location as seen in the video undefined

• simpletime00
    4 posts

Came across my first anomaly and think it is bugged. I play on PC and I can see the first light beam, however the block before it is phasing in and out and therefore I cannot reach the first light beam. In the youtube videos I saw, people are going directly to the first light beam because the block before it is not phasing. I also noticed during the cut scene that the block before had the light beam after it hitting the block. Open to suggestions.

• Luciano.Rook
    1 posts

I cannot proceed with the Animus Anomaly side quest because as soon as I approach the first "unstable platform" the bean of light turns to a random direction letting the puzzle impossible to complete.

(Here's a video of gameplay)[

]

As you can see from the video, the pan view of the platforms shows the "unstable" ones already activated by the bean of light, but as soon as I approach the platform, it turns grey and the bean rotates to some random location.

• simpletime00
    4 posts

Having the same exact issue. Replying to bring it back to the top

• isickVampires
    9 posts

Same Issue here but at the last part of the puzzle...

• addas321
    1 posts

I think I found a solution, I have competed the sync near the first anomaly and after that it I was able to solve the puzzle

• marius199413
    10 posts

@addas321 I first did the sync then the Anomaly ... no luck ...

• Ubi-Baron

Thank you for the added reports, would it be possible for one of you to provide a video of trying to complete it and it failing to allow you?

We will pass on these screenshots, so thank you for these.

Official Response
  • marius199413
    10 posts

@ubi-baron Here you go -

• SealSubduer
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Others have reported loading earlier saves and/or closing to desktop has resolved it. No workaround for me yet.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics