Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Draglous-Jam
    3 posts

@mrpalmtree34 You have to relaunch the game. One similar bug happened when I was fighting an order of ancient that he could almost recover from any damage I did every 3 or 4 seconds if I stopped attacking, so if I could not one hit kill him or attack nonstop, he was invincible(but I believe even I can one hit kill him, I still can't loot because he would still be recovering with the ragdoll lying on the ground, just like the problem OP encountered).

• oak3996
    6 posts

So I explored everywhere in RYGJAFYLKE and tried to complete wealth but missing one. I gave in and bought the in-store maps (4 maps) and there is no more wealth shown on the world map. Anyone else having the same issue ? Any known solution out there ?

Thanks

• pokeriks18
    4 posts

@outbreak1987 thank you I will try that, hope it’s gonna by as u say👍

• pokeriks18
    4 posts

@draglous-jam yeah I had the same thing, just relaunched the game, but I was [censored] either way 😁

• Althar93
    4 posts

Same issue, happened to me in Walden (I took the opportunity to clean up the area at the same time as another quest). I tried saving/reloading didn't help.

I left the area for a bit, did another quest then came back & found the guy who drops the loot alive and standing up. I killed him and picked up the ingots he dropped but it wasn't accounted for in the wealth/completion menu & the ingot icon is still showing up on the map / Synin.

I got the resources but my OCD in me is telling me that little pip should be bright yellow now XD...

Please fix this issue.

• kcclark97
    2 posts

I'm having the same problem. So far 3 icon will not dissappear for me. Iv reyed restating the console, loading old saves and leaving the area nothing is working and its so annoying. Hooe they fix this soon

• oak3996
    6 posts

No one has encountered this issue ?

• Aquaaran
    2 posts

I had this issue. After I completed a mystery that was all the way to the south in middle of the map. It had me follow a guy to kill a warlock. I talked to the warlock before the guy arrived and then killed the guy, not the warlock. After that when I was walking around I seen an extra wealth appear with my eagle vision in Haervik Shipyard. It was not there before. It was a chief I had to kill for an ingot. I think you need to do that mysterie to spawn it. Same think with a missing Tear on another map. Hope this helps.

• oak3996
    6 posts

@Aquaaran So if you kill the warlock and the last wealth piece will not spawn ? Cause that's what I did. I cleared out RYGJAFYLKE and there is no other wealth to collect.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

• FL4MINGN4PPIES
    4 posts

When you kill skull crusher at hyvlatonna and collect the ingot it does not Mark as collected on the wealth bar ...many players in YouTube threads have the same , will not allow us to 100% the region , many people experiencing this and hopefully could be fixed quickly , not exactly the next gen assasins creed game we were expecting

• Aquaaran
    2 posts

Not sure then. I just know I had 2 missing wealth and only one on my map. The last few things I did was grab a normal chest in a hole in the shipyard, then I went to complete a few mysteries. The last two I did was the guy that asks you to save his lord, which is a setup, and then the warlock. After that when I used the bird next I could see the wealth marker. When I got their a warlord chief, I believe it was, walked out of a house and he had an ingot on him. Maybe it was one of the other steps that triggered it. I hope you figure it out. I was stuck on it for two days.

• FL4MINGN4PPIES
    4 posts

@oak3996 is it the hyvlatonna skull crusher , mines bugged I got the ingot but it never marked it as collected on the wealth list and the gold symbol at the location is on map and in game .... can't get it to pop at all

• FL4MINGN4PPIES
    4 posts

Hyvlatonna wealth on beserker / mini boss bugged when killed and ingot collected it doesn't register as collected on the wealth system and the gold symbols remains on map and in game

• scarfoxnyeh
    13 posts

Had a bug like that with a dude in a camp on the mountain, meditating or something between large stones. Killed him but his golden dot remained on the map. Killed him again later on and got the wealth and the dot disappeared.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hi there! The developers are aware of some activities not showing up on the map as collected - they are investigating it at the moment, and any updates regarding this issue will be shared when available.

Official Response
  • myphoneisred
    1 posts

Leaving and coming back appears to be working, but if you’re impatient and want to get to the bottom of it before moving on (like me lol) here is what worked:

1)fast travel out of the area (I picked a location as far away from the glitched wealth as possible)
    2)create a new save
    3)exit out of game
    4)reload game
    5)return to area.

Enemy will have respawned, wealth can be collected and the icon will disappear.

I tried just fast traveling and then returning - that did not work.
    I tried doing everything except exiting out of the game - that did respawn the enemy and allowed me to collect the wealth BUT the icon did not disappear.
    I tried reloading a previous save before I killed the enemy that dropped the wealth - to my surprise, same scenario above occurred!

really hope this helps. I know stuff like this bugs the heck out of completionists that are drawn to AC games.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@myphoneisred Have had this similar issue on PS4 a few times all around the map, whether it is a key or wealth attached to a soldier.that disappear after killing them and therefor can't be collected.
    The icon remains on the map, bodies gone. Then I have to fast travel and quit game, reload and the soldier with the key/wealth will be collectable again.
    Hope this will be patched up, but currently this is the way for me to work around this issue.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

Hey folks,

This has been raised to the team for further investigation.

In order to assist can you contact our support team and provide a copy of your save file?

Official Response
  • FL4MINGN4PPIES
    4 posts

@ubi-spud thank you

• Dclark5891
    5 posts

I have an enemy in Vinland who is dead but wont let me loot him and he has wealth on him. Ive left and come back many times and he refuses to respawn. nothing i do works. It is preventing me from being able to get the trophy for completing all territories. Very frustrating. I play on ps4

Suggested Topics