Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • braincrush
    3 posts

@snorrigan I’ve just managed to fix it in my game (vinland) I’ve set a trap on the body and carried it to another camp when one last enemy was still alive, enemy activated a trap that made the body disappear after a travel to England and back the guy was reapawned in the original camp and after assassination i got my final piece of wealth.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1451 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

This issue wherein the wealth couldn't be looted from the enemy NPC in Hyvlatonna has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have had no new reports of this issue still happening in-game, we have marked this issue as resolved and will be locking this thread.

If you encounter any new issues in Hyvlatonna, or are unable to collect wealth, please feel free to open a new thread so we can investigate further. When opening a new thread, please include a video that shows the issue you're encountering in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CptPimptastic
    2 posts

@dclark5891 I’m having the exact same issue. It’s literally the only thing keeping me from 100% the game...

• CptPimptastic
    2 posts

@dclark5891 I just tried your fix, but I carried that dude around everywhere with that bomb on him and couldn’t find a single enemy alive to activate it...

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@cptpimptastic No patrols nearby the dead soldier? I just carried him down the road and after a while I encountered two soldiers on patrol and the problem was fixed.
    You could also try to do repeatable heavy damage to his body and I've read that this can trigger the trapped body to explode.

• Be_Certified
    1 posts

my guy is forever stuck in vinland with the loot dont matter if i blow him up with the trap throw him into the water and travel out nothing works and its the only collectible im missing plz help only thing im missing for my trophie

• Croissanwich
    3 posts

@be_certified Same here. Tried saving, reloading, trapping, traveling. Can't get him to respawn for anything.

• Croissanwich
    3 posts

Same here. Tried saving, reloading, trapping, traveling. Can't get him to respawn for anything.

• Kapatt1
    1 posts

@dclark5891 thankyou this worked for me as well!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1451 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

This issue wherein the wealth couldn't be looted from the enemy NPC in Hyvlatonna has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have had no new reports of this issue still happening in-game, we have marked this issue as resolved and will be locking this thread.

If you encounter any new issues in Hyvlatonna, or are unable to collect wealth, please feel free to open a new thread so we can investigate further. When opening a new thread, please include a video that shows the issue you're encountering in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

@docdeathkiller Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! I'm really sorry for the late reply.

This issue was identified and fixed in a title update, so I hope you were able to mark this wealth off. If this is still occurring for you, please create a case and we would be happy to reopen our report to the developers! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics