ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dclark5891
    5 posts

So after some messing around, I found out that i set a trap on the body than brought him to an enemy to force the body to explode. Than just saved and reloaded which forced the enemy to respawn. I was than able to kill and loot him.

• domeckquan
    2 posts

Same issue here
    I was doing the Wenlocan Outpost in Sciropescire and I've killed the person with wealth, however, it was not set as an Ingot Wealth. After killing him, I've collected the wealth but the icon of it did no disappear.

• LeouzX
    1 posts

Same here but in Vinland and the enemy never respawns is just a body. I have even blown up the body and nothing 😥

• jdufresne1
    1 posts

Finding treasures in beginning of game is fun for me but have run into this 2 times so far. This certain NPC that is atop the really tall mountain near where you take over Kjotve castle area. Hyvlatonna area.
    The NPC that holds the treasure which is surrounded by the stones and near the firepit.
    Killing him and looting the carbon ingot the first time doesn't register as achieving the treasure. Have to leave area, wait on respawning then go back and kill him again to get it to register as collecting a treasure.

• ddjgoa
    1 posts

I also have this bug. Hope this doesntbprevent me from 100% the game 😡

• accgfw
    1 posts

@leouzx

Same here, cant loot an ingot in Vinland!

• braincrush
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • braincrush
    3 posts

@snorrigan I’ve just managed to fix it in my game (vinland) I’ve set a trap on the body and carried it to another camp when one last enemy was still alive, enemy activated a trap that made the body disappear after a travel to England and back the guy was reapawned in the original camp and after assassination i got my final piece of wealth.

• CptPimptastic
    2 posts

@dclark5891 I’m having the exact same issue. It’s literally the only thing keeping me from 100% the game...

• CptPimptastic
    2 posts

@dclark5891 I just tried your fix, but I carried that dude around everywhere with that bomb on him and couldn’t find a single enemy alive to activate it...

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@cptpimptastic No patrols nearby the dead soldier? I just carried him down the road and after a while I encountered two soldiers on patrol and the problem was fixed.
    You could also try to do repeatable heavy damage to his body and I've read that this can trigger the trapped body to explode.

• Be_Certified
    1 posts

my guy is forever stuck in vinland with the loot dont matter if i blow him up with the trap throw him into the water and travel out nothing works and its the only collectible im missing plz help only thing im missing for my trophie

• Croissanwich
    3 posts

@be_certified Same here. Tried saving, reloading, trapping, traveling. Can't get him to respawn for anything.

• Croissanwich
    3 posts

Same here. Tried saving, reloading, trapping, traveling. Can't get him to respawn for anything.

• Kapatt1
    1 posts

@dclark5891 thankyou this worked for me as well!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello all!

This issue wherein the wealth couldn't be looted from the enemy NPC in Hyvlatonna has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have had no new reports of this issue still happening in-game, we have marked this issue as resolved and will be locking this thread.

If you encounter any new issues in Hyvlatonna, or are unable to collect wealth, please feel free to open a new thread so we can investigate further. When opening a new thread, please include a video that shows the issue you're encountering in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 703 posts

@docdeathkiller Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! I'm really sorry for the late reply.

This issue was identified and fixed in a title update, so I hope you were able to mark this wealth off. If this is still occurring for you, please create a case and we would be happy to reopen our report to the developers! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics