Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 0 Likes/235 Replies/7978 Views
    stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

went to pick up this opal on the little island and when i tag it, it shows its location but you go inside the hut and its not there. undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2085 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to collect opals together into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion was disrupted by this.

The development team has been able to resolve the issue wherein multiple opals in-game could not be collected. We will now be marking this thread as resolved and closing it.

If you are unable to collect any other opals in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can investigate this further. When opening a new thread, please include an image of your current map location so we can find the opal you're having trouble with.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KingLobo150
    5 posts

Stavanger

• lalusitana
    19 posts

@kinglobo150 Open the map, you will see her hut up north outside the town

• KingLobo150
    5 posts

@lalusitana Sorry meant to say in south of Stavanger in he Marauders den

• KingLobo150
    5 posts

Rygjafylke south of Stavanger. Issue with Opal not appearing at Maraudrers camp sotuh of Stavangerundefined

• KingLobo150
    5 posts
  • Alexmaximus18
    1 posts

I’m having an issue with opal stones. I bought the map locations pack and I’ve been trying to collect the opal stones but every location seems to be missing the opal stone

• Atrixz
    2 posts

The opal East North-East of Walden can't be picked up. I've tried reloading the game and nothing happens. I can see it, but there is no interaction "E" popup.

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts

i can see it but i cant grab it. undefined

• stoned019
    Original poster 19 posts
  • thomasdunford
    6 posts

Hello fellow gamers, I had the same issue and found a 100% way to fix it.
    I had previously taken an opal, and while loading a previous gamesave the opal was not there, the autosave fonction repaced the save where I had picked up the Opal with the earlier one where I hadn't.
    I figured out it is because Opals are recorded on your Ubisoft account, and once picked up, will not reappear on earlier gamesaves.
    So the solution that works is a bit annoying but takes about 10 minutes if you're efficient.
    You have to create a new ubisoft account with another email.
    Then delete your Ubisoft account on the website, don't worry you will be able to reactivate that account before the next day since Ubisoft sends you an email to reactivate account if you wish.
    When you open the game, register to the new "fake" account and open your save. You can then pick up the Opal, do a quick save. After that delete the newly made "fake" account on the Ubisoft website, reactivate your real ubisoft account with the email you recieved, relaunch the game and log in to Ubisoft with your account. All fixed ! Good luck !

• D3mone88
    3 posts

The stone has a white dot but no action menu. Tried to be above, infront oder on the side of the stone still not able to pick it up.

undefinedundefined

Greetings

• D3mone88
    3 posts

Map details.

undefinedundefined

• CyPh3RX2
    8 posts

@d3mone88 did you try to save and load again before you try to pick up ?

• Jes_McDevlin
    1 posts

In the small hut/home directly North East of Walden in Grantebridgescire, there is an opal on a 3 tier shelf. For what ever reason it is impossible to target the opal to pick it up. I've crawled all over the opal and it never gives the option to pick it up.

• HeardBarracuda5
    1 posts

I am unable to collect any opal in the game

• jeje_71
    69 posts

the opal at the northwest of hemthorpe under the cascade is misplaced and cannot be retrieved.
    undefined

• D3mone88
    3 posts

@CyPh3RX2 Sure first thing I tried it saved me from a lot of bugs but this time nope.

Greetings

• JACKSPARR0W.
    2 posts

In Grantebridgescire northeast of Walden there is a small house with a piece of opal in it, the opal can not be taken

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

I have the same problem with the exact same Opal. Please help.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics