Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/248 Replies/8892 Views
    Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear you cannot collect this Opal.

The team has been notified and they are investigating further.

Official Response
  • Apohutsy
    25 posts

@jcar4327 I can confirm. I have been unable to pick up the opals you mentioned yourself, including the one in the picture. There are so many threads regarding the uncollectable opals and the opal map markers that come back after reloading a save. I hope they all gets fixed very soon.

• RiccardoIlRe
    3 posts

First global bugged undefinedundefined
    Second opal buggedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@apohutsy Yeah, the map markers one sucks cause I had to restart my game after like 35 hours of play; and, all those markers from the first save are still there. Pretty annoying. I do a quick save now after each opal.

• RiccardoIlRe
    3 posts

And the third
    undefinedundefined@ubisoft

• DustyJaneway
    1 posts

@grand_310 I’ve got the exact same problem, playing on PS5. I’ve tried coming back to it and I still can’t pick that particular opal up.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

@jcar4327 I will be starting a new save, a few Mysteries related bugs prevents me from completing certain regions in England. I'm waiting for the map marker fix to do so. I really don't want to have any more collected opal markers littering the map.Hope it all gets fixed soon. Cheers Jcar.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

There's an Opal floating in the air that cannot be collected. Details in the video below.

• slavo257
    4 posts

How many opals should I have after clearing these 3 regions ???
    Ledecestrescire Grantebridge Rygjafilke

• Littleweasel01
    50 posts

there is a few i came across that are on the map and when you goto their location you can see them but when you can not collect them.
    one is in the town of Hemthorpe not far from the one floating that is in a valley just west of the longhouse that is on the ground by an animal skull but can not be collected.

• Littleweasel01
    50 posts

there is also one that is just under the rock at Tip of the Spear that shows up when you use odin vision but can not collect

• Klingenlied
    2 posts

I can confirm I do have the same issue. And it has not been fixed with todays patch.

• ubiDARKBLADE487
    1 posts

I have just updated the game on Xbox Series X and can say that it has not been fixed here, most likely the same over on Playstation.

• RealTaySwift
    4 posts

After today's patch this item still cannot be picked up.

• Shdw_Phnx
    16 posts

There are a couple of opals (so far) that are unable to be picked up:

1. NE of Walden (SE area of Grantebridgeshire)
    2. East end of Dunwic (SE coast of East Anglia)
  • MaxieMilyon
    2 posts

As of patch 1.0.4 I still can’t loot this opal.

• PirateLeg88
    9 posts

Also when iv picked up opal pieces, the icon on the map doesn't disappear, it remains on the map,when I go to a certain location, the opal pieces that I originally picked up are not there but the opal icon remains, it's been like this now for over a week, I'm playing on xbox series x, iv tried to load previous saves but it remains the same problem in any save I load. Very frustrating when trying to 100% the map

• Leonida-87
    1 posts

Hello, I am reporting a bug in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS5) which is keeping me from picking up an OPAL in the GRANTEBRRIDGESCIRE REGION next to WALDEN.

• Pordigy86
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Pordigy86
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics