• guest-cV0qS9GG
    7 posts

same here
    play using ps4

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to collect opals together into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion was disrupted by this.

The development team has been able to resolve the issue wherein multiple opals in-game could not be collected. We will now be marking this thread as resolved and closing it.

If you are unable to collect any other opals in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can investigate this further. When opening a new thread, please include an image of your current map location so we can find the opal you're having trouble with.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • barrywhite4949
    1 posts

There is a house in Grantebridgescire near Walden that has an opal sitting on a shelf. I’ve tried on many occasions to get it, but it won’t allow me to collect it off the shelf. Does anyone else have this issue?

• brothelman
    7 posts

Same here on PS4.
    Seems there's an issue with some things on home shelves that I've noticed so far where the small white dot appears on items meaning it can be interacted with but the prompt for "collect" or "loot" doesn't show up. There's also a basket you can loot in a home in Earnningstone in Grantebridgescire that's tucked on a shelf that doesn't bring up the prompt to loot or collect. This is definitely the same thing and super annoying.

• McRunty
    1 posts

@riccardoilre I have the exact same issues. PC version.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@riccardoilre These were reported days ago. All platforms are apparently affected. There is a fourth in Grantebridgescire just outside of Walden; it's on a shelf and no option to collect appears.

• LordChappers
    6 posts

I'm having exactly the same issue with the Snotty floating opal on PS5. It's weird, when I fly as my bird I can see it, but it disappears from PlayStation screenshot images.

• destination66
    3 posts

I just entered sciropescire and was starting to grind out the entire area and the first opal I went to was missing even tho it showed up on the map. Figured whatever the game is glitched moved onto the next one in sciropescire and that was missing... and the next one... and the next one and the the whole area is missing even tho they show up on the map. I have grinded 4 different parts of the map and besides the glitches everyones reported i haven't read anything about this issue im having. Anybody going through this also? Or know a way to fix it? Really sucks when you try to get 100%

Thanks

• Pordigy86
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • linzik64
    1 posts

Early in game and exploring Norway. I keep finding opal markers but when I reach the location there is nothing there on the ground but the marker remains. Ive tried 3 locations now and this happens each time.

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

another one
    undefined

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

oh rly game?
    undefined

• Littleweasel01
    43 posts

on the Xbox one/Series x/s there is 5 uncollectable Opal, not sure if its the same on other platforms?
    2 in Grantebridgescire:

This one appears to have been put into a cupboard which is unbreakable?
    undefined
    undefined

This one is clearly on the shelf but are not given the option to collect it?
    undefined
    undefined

3 in Snotinghamscire:

This one appears to have been put just under the snow (i use odins eye to try and get the picture to should the shinning of it) and is uncollectable?
    undefined
    undefined

This one is clearly visible but are not given the option to collect it?
    undefined
    undefined

This one appears to be a little to high to be collectable?
    undefined
    undefined

Please fix these 😊

• ThordekHU
    9 posts

undefined

UFO stealing an opal

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

opal not placed undefined

• FallenActual
    2 posts

Like tge title says I found a bugged opal just northeast of Walden I found another post on reddit with images of the same one as the file limit for photos on this forum is to big ill just link the post here --> https://www.reddit.com/r/uplay/comments/jstjpy/assassins_creed_valhalla_small_bug/
    hope this is fixed soon.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

This has been reported for more than a week. You will also find bugged opals in Snotinghamscire, 3 of them to be exact. At this point there is 4 known bugged opals. This one, one floating in the air on the west side of Snotinghamscire, one in the creek in Hemthorpe, and one on top of Tip of the Spear. Hope this helps.

• dawnscar3
    1 posts

In snotinghamscire I cannot access an opal - it is floating mid air and as well the cairn stone will not let me even interact with it.....
    Also the mystery for the bridge guy in eurvucescire is broken says must be annonymois when I AM annonymous!!
    Plz fix this

• FallenActual
    2 posts

@jcar4327 great.... I hope they hotfix this soon, being what the gaming industry calls a "whale" when it comes to in game micro transactions as much as i hate them i bought the map filters pack so i could see everything and have been running around 2 days now just collecting everything this is gonna [censored] with my OCD...

Edit: also it doesn't mention any bugged opals on their offical known issues page, did i miss somthing or did they? https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-1

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@fallenactual They haven't even acknowledged the bugged opals yet. If you have the map pack don't die after picking up an opal. Make sure you save after you pick up each one cause the markers do not go away if you pick up an opal, die, and load into a save from a time before you picked up the opal. Once you pick one up it is tied to your account and can't be repicked. I'm sure they will get around to the opal issue eventually, but I'm sure it's not as pressing an issue as some of the more major game killing bugs people are reporting.

• Grand_310
    32 posts

Yes, another "Can't pick up an Opal thread". The opal location is on the rock on tip of the spear, i can saw it with odin sight but i cannot pick it because it is below the terrain.

undefined

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics