Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Mr_Holland1977
    5 posts

@jeje_71 I've the same problem you got. Neither I get a box that I can loot the piece as well.😠

I made a video as proof.

• Mr_Holland1977
    5 posts

I have a problem with picking up Opal pieces. Reloading the game several times don't work.

1st problem:

undefined

2nd problem:

undefined

• Tustanuxo
    10 posts

Bump for adding to megathread.

• NeOVoltron
    96 posts

Same here! The exact same 4 Opals...

• Lani-x7
    1 posts

Ps5 version
    At least 4 opals can't be collected. One between Walden and dock fast travel (Grantebridgescire, on a shelf), 3 in Snotinghamscire, one at Tip of Spear (highlights but no opal), 2nd I'd on the west side on a big hill, the opal is with some rocks floating high in the air, 3rd is in Hemthorpe by stream and bones of
    an animal, there but can't collect it.

• Skyklash
    1 posts

The opal still cannot be picked up to this day. Please fix this, my OCD wants it. Thank you.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that you should now be able to loot this Opal in the farmhouse in Walden, as I've just done it myself!

It has been moved from the shelving onto a stool on the left-hand side of the house when entering through the door. Please try looting this Opal again and let me know if you encounter any further issues.

The three bugged Opals in Snotinghamscire are also lootable now if you need those! 🙂

Official Response
  • Mr_Holland1977
    5 posts

@mr_holland1977 The bugs are fixed with the new patch!

• guest-GdKkL9yL
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-GdKkL9yL
    2 posts

@jcar4327 Hi. Now can you pick all them up (Opal) in snotinghamscire

• NeOVoltron
    96 posts

@tustanuxo This has now been addressed in the newest 1.1.1 update!

• JCar4327
    605 posts

@guest-gdkkl9yl Not that I am aware of. I did not see any mention of them fixing the opals in the patch notes for the latest patch yesterday. I will probably get a chance to play later this evening and will check, but I doubt they have been fixed since it was not mentioned.

• JCar4327
    605 posts

@guest-gdkkl9yl I was able to get the opal east of Walden. They moved it. Not sure about the three in Sciropescire because I am not that far in my latest play through, but they may be obtainable now as well.

• aestella09
    1 posts

Having this issue today as well. Key is marked and visible but doesn't give me the prompt to collect it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to collect opals together into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion was disrupted by this.

The development team has been able to resolve the issue wherein multiple opals in-game could not be collected. We will now be marking this thread as resolved and closing it.

If you are unable to collect any other opals in-game, please don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can investigate this further. When opening a new thread, please include an image of your current map location so we can find the opal you're having trouble with.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics