Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/248 Replies/8795 Views
    cyres41591
    1 posts

There is an opal in Ledecsterscire that on my Xbox, Eivor cannot pick up. There is no option to hit Y to collect it. I see it on the shelf, and the white dot is there, but I cannot pick it up. It is the one in the South in a small cottage with two food pots.

secondly, the mystery with the dancing semi-nudist colony is broken for me. After I talk to the quest giver, then to the old dancing lady and say I want to join, she says there is a box to put Eivors clothes. I watched a few YouTube videos and there is a box for me to pick up. It doesn’t even appear.

thanks for the help!

• KostasD95
    2 posts

It is impossible to pick up the Opal on the image, tried everything!undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey folks! I'm sorry that the Opal is not where it should be - could you provide a video of the Opal missing, along with locations on the map?

Official Response
  • sideshowman
    2 posts

Me too. PC gamer.

• Olgit_aka_Tiglo
    5 posts

North East of Waldon in Grantebridgescire - in the house, on a shelf. No Y button for xbox version of game. I've reset and checked again, to
    no avail.

undefined

Anyone have suggestions for this Opal?

• Demonicsixx66
    1 posts

Yeah that one is missing in raetborough

• DannyyJamess
    1 posts

You say a future patch but we are playing the game now surely you can roll out a fast patch people pay so much for your games and you have such a huge fan base you could at least bring a game out that work all of your games are full of bugs when they come out cough cough unity. Cough cough watch dogs

• TJBear90
    2 posts

Raetborough is actually not a bug, the Chest appears when you go out with Randvi to get some fresh air. Magni will have a Quest for you where you have to clear a banditcamp that will appear when the quest starts, the Chest is there.

• TJBear90
    2 posts

@kevryl Raetborough is actually not a bug, the Chest appears when you go out with Randvi to get some fresh air. Magni will have a Quest for you where you have to clear a banditcamp that will appear when the quest starts, the Chest is there.

• thylacine16
    1 posts

Same exact issue 😞

• maticusmaximus
    1 posts

I am having this issue as well. Reddit posts about it seem to agree its bugged. It will need a patch.

• RealTaySwift
    4 posts

So is no one else encountering this, because although small, I know, it's still rather annoying.

• K9davis24
    4 posts

@ubi-spud none of the opals are appearing at the locations on my game map.

• lairdybooy
    1 posts

Mine’s bugged as well. Florli is the one I can’t pick up, but there’s a few more I can’t remember

• HelixTypeX
    1 posts

@tjbear90 I completed the Alliance in Grantebridgescire and this is still just an empty field.

• DeathPhantom22
    1 posts

Same here i cant pick it up either

• vampiresinc
    1 posts

Same issue

• TALLPAUL713
    3 posts

My problems different, I've bought the opals map, but half the opals are not there when I go get them. Some I've gotten, but some are on my map with no sign of them when i get there, and I've DEFINITELY not collected already/previous save. Anyone else have THIS problem? Playing on xbox one s btw.

• RevHaus
    2 posts

@grand_310 same issue for me too.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey guys, I'm sorry you are unable to pick this opal up! We are aware of some issues with opals, such as not being able to interact OR them not removing themselves from your map after collection. Your patience is appreciated while the developers figure this out!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics