Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/248 Replies/8795 Views
    guest-EkPFmDuu
    4 posts

I can confirm the same thing. I’ve been to this opal near Walden, sitting on a shelf, but there’s no way to interact with it. I exited the game and reloaded, came back to the location later, still same.

• LuciferCannibal
    1 posts

I've recently ran into a second opal that seems to be invisible. On my map, the opal is there however when I arrive to the location it isn't. I have only just started exploring this area so I have no collected it beforehand. Using Odins sight I know it's meant to be there as there is a glow effect in the area. It's not underground either as I cannot seem to find an entrance. This opal is just under the "Tip of the Spear" in Snotinghamscire.

The other opal is in a small hut on a shelf and it's impossible to grab. The location of this opal is just outside of Walden in Grantebridgescire.
    I would post pictures of the locations however they seem to be too large 😞

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@lucifercannibal Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

To help us look into this, could you upload the Screenshots to a sight such as Imgur and then link it here?

Official Response
  • guest-N5M2v4yK
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    When will the issue be resolved, this is not the first one that’s not there or uncollectable?
    TY

• dalianfox13
    1 posts

Inside a hut just North East of Walden there is an Opal Stone on a shelf that cannot be picked up no matter what I do.undefinedundefined

• triquetratrip
    25 posts

Unable to collect rune by Rams Scull at Hemthorpe

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@grand_310 i found an opal i cant pick up in that area too

undefined

undefined

• timnordlund
    1 posts

Still an issue. And the marker for the one at Britannias watch doesn't disappear even tho I have picked it up there.

• PirateLeg88
    9 posts

Still can't pick up the opal off of the shelve in the small little house, east of Walden In Grantebridgescire, been like this since launch of game, ridiculous at this stage, why isn't it fixed yet? Anyone else having this problem?!

• jramos001
    3 posts

Went in to check if this had been fixed with the update today and I can confirm that this Opal remains unattainable. The update did fix the map opals, that is in fact working; but the opal near Walden is still on its shelf and there is no prompt to pick up.

• jramos001
    3 posts

Same problem even after today's update (12/15/2020)

• thedevilcomes
    41 posts

Post 1.1 opal in grantbridgeshire still can't be looted.
    undefined

• Magus_Zeal
    3 posts

@jramos001 Confirming this as well, opal near Walden is unattainable. The opal is visible with a marker, shows up in odin vision. I'm playing on PS5. I don't know if this detail matters, but I did purchase the Opal Map. Updated to 1.1 patch today. Turned off PS5 and restarted game as well to see if that helps.

• smcinturf
    43 posts

Yep...and lost all quiver updates and still can't pick up certain treasure hoards. Plus i have a permanent skill point I can't use bc I got 4 at once after patch and only 3 new shills. This patch is a few steps back of you ask me. I wish I could go back pre patch.

XBSX

• VanTina94
    3 posts

I was hoping with the new update today I would be able to collect the Opal in Grantebridgescire but I cannot. When I go to it on the shelf in the house the collect or loot option won't pop up so I can collect it. Its been an issue since the release date. I've had reaccuring issues with other opal locations but going back now to see if I can collect them....

undefinedundefined

• mentraton
    25 posts

@timnordlund For me this Opal is completely gone after the update can anybody confirm that?
    I had the issue that one icon did not dissapear, that is fixed now.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

@mentraton
    Yes, the Opal is gone from map and it is not in the location after last patch 1.1.0

• VanTina94
    3 posts

So far I'm able to collect the opals I couldn't before but this one Opal

• Serban_Assassin
    2 posts

Hello. In Grantebridgescire, there is an opal near walden that can not be collected.no matter what i do. It is n collectable. A cand see it but can t grab it. It appears also on the map.

• Pickyimp12
    1 posts

Hi.

there is an Opal in a farm house north East of Walden in Grantbridgeshire. When you go into the farmhouse to collect there is no option to press triangle and collect this I’ll even though it shows in Ravens view. You can also physically see the Opal

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics