Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Olgit_aka_Tiglo
    5 posts

North East of Waldon in Grantebridgescire - in the house, on a shelf. No Y button for xbox version of game. I've reset and checked again, to
    no avail.

undefined

Anyone have suggestions for this Opal?

• Demonicsixx66
    1 posts

Yeah that one is missing in raetborough

• DannyyJamess
    1 posts

You say a future patch but we are playing the game now surely you can roll out a fast patch people pay so much for your games and you have such a huge fan base you could at least bring a game out that work all of your games are full of bugs when they come out cough cough unity. Cough cough watch dogs

• TJBear90
    2 posts

Raetborough is actually not a bug, the Chest appears when you go out with Randvi to get some fresh air. Magni will have a Quest for you where you have to clear a banditcamp that will appear when the quest starts, the Chest is there.

• TJBear90
    2 posts

@kevryl Raetborough is actually not a bug, the Chest appears when you go out with Randvi to get some fresh air. Magni will have a Quest for you where you have to clear a banditcamp that will appear when the quest starts, the Chest is there.

• thylacine16
    1 posts

Same exact issue 😞

• maticusmaximus
    1 posts

I am having this issue as well. Reddit posts about it seem to agree its bugged. It will need a patch.

• K9davis24
    4 posts

@ubi-spud none of the opals are appearing at the locations on my game map.

• HelixTypeX
    1 posts

@tjbear90 I completed the Alliance in Grantebridgescire and this is still just an empty field.

• DeathPhantom22
    1 posts

Same here i cant pick it up either

• vampiresinc
    1 posts

Same issue

• TALLPAUL713
    3 posts

My problems different, I've bought the opals map, but half the opals are not there when I go get them. Some I've gotten, but some are on my map with no sign of them when i get there, and I've DEFINITELY not collected already/previous save. Anyone else have THIS problem? Playing on xbox one s btw.

• RevHaus
    2 posts

@grand_310 same issue for me too.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hey guys, I'm sorry you are unable to pick this opal up! We are aware of some issues with opals, such as not being able to interact OR them not removing themselves from your map after collection. Your patience is appreciated while the developers figure this out!

Official Response
  • Skinfaxe_DK
    5 posts

@bak2thabasix Me too - if you pick up an opal and then load an earlier save, the icon will not be cleared and can be seen/marked by synin, but the opal is already picked up and in you inventory, so you are stuck with an additional (fake) opal marker...

• DUBBLEJD182
    3 posts

Yep same here

• Treeo83
    1 posts

Found one of the opals floating mid air and unobtainable see added photos for location / Treeo83
    undefinedundefined

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@treeo83 lol can u shoot it down? If not you may have to wait for a fix, some opals are either there and you cant get them, not there (picked up already) but show on map or it seems flying in the air is a thing as well 😉

• DavidGong1995
    1 posts

@grand_310 Same here

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hey!

We have had some small issues with points of interest on the map, however it's my first time seeing a flying opal.

Here are some steps to try -

I hope that helps!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics