Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/248 Replies/8895 Views
    Skinfaxe_DK
    5 posts

@bak2thabasix Me too - if you pick up an opal and then load an earlier save, the icon will not be cleared and can be seen/marked by synin, but the opal is already picked up and in you inventory, so you are stuck with an additional (fake) opal marker...

• DUBBLEJD182
    3 posts

Yep same here

• SgtSmokeyI
    1 posts

No i cannot pick it up as well off the shelf and I play on xbox x

• Treeo83
    1 posts

Found one of the opals floating mid air and unobtainable see added photos for location / Treeo83
    undefinedundefined

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@treeo83 lol can u shoot it down? If not you may have to wait for a fix, some opals are either there and you cant get them, not there (picked up already) but show on map or it seems flying in the air is a thing as well 😉

• DavidGong1995
    1 posts

@grand_310 Same here

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hey!

We have had some small issues with points of interest on the map, however it's my first time seeing a flying opal.

Here are some steps to try -

I hope that helps!

Official Response
  • JCar4327
    635 posts

Not sure how to get up there. This is in Snotinghamshire between the farthest river west and the west border.undefinedundefined

• JCar4327
    635 posts

I posted about this one in the general forum, sorry.

undefinedundefined

This one is in Hemthorpe near the Jomsviking spawn. No option available to collect.

undefined

• TANANGEL
    1 posts

So far 72 hours of gameplay:

Read the article about collecting Opal in the official forum - the major thing is that you have to be online for the opal to show and to collect. I am.

I was able to collect all the opal within Ledecestrecire and all but one in Grantebridgescire.

Issue: I have not been able to collect not even one in East Anglia or Essex. I get to the location where it is supposedly on my map and the opal isn't there. Tried saving at that spot and reloading the save and have been unsuccessful in collecting the opal. Believe this might be a pretty big issue. If the game isn't recognizing that I'm online, how can I tell, or even have the game "recheck" to see if I am online?

Anyone else having this issue? Haven't seen it in the forums of known issues and the mega thread of issues.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

@ubi-raziel I have the same problem with the same opal. I verified game files as suggested before starting playing. Fast traveled multiple times to different locations and tried meditating. still cannot reach it....

undefined

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@apohutsy i believe this bug is on par with the spiderman miles moralis brick bug ive seen in a video lol 😆 but i do hope theres a fix soon, im not at that point yet but im crawling there 😅

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

@tasha-soriah I just hope they fix opals soon. They are so annoying. and the map is crawling with non-dissappearing markers...

• JCar4327
    635 posts

I reported this last night. I'm on Xbox so it is not a game files issue.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello all!

OK so we now know the issue affects multiple platforms. Can you please all confirm if the location matches the images above, or are you seeing this in different locations?

Official Response
  • jay2981
    2 posts

I can't pick that one up and I have 2 in the lower right corner in Norway on top of a mountain that don't even show up. Definitely irritating...

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

@ubi-raziel I can confirm. And thank you for replying so quickly 🙂

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@ubi-raziel This is the exact location I reported. I also reported this one:

undefined

The location for it is in a stream in Hemthorpe not far from where the Jomviking spawns. The opal is there but cannot be picked up. I also believe there is one on top of 'Tip of the Spear' that appears to be just under the surface. If you highlight the location you can see it glowing, but it is not visible or able to be picked up. There is a fourth that I know someone reported in East Anglia I believe that is on a shelf and has no option to collect. And I ran into two in Cent that the location markers were wrong on.

Not sure if these are cross platform issues, but perhaps someone on PC can verify.

• RiccardoIlRe
    3 posts

undefinedundefinedcan't tale this opal. Fix it

• ochucki5
    3 posts

same problem

Suggested Topics