Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/248 Replies/8807 Views
    Pordigy86
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • linzik64
    1 posts

Early in game and exploring Norway. I keep finding opal markers but when I reach the location there is nothing there on the ground but the marker remains. Ive tried 3 locations now and this happens each time.

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

another one
    undefined

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

oh rly game?
    undefined

• Littleweasel01
    46 posts

on the Xbox one/Series x/s there is 5 uncollectable Opal, not sure if its the same on other platforms?
    2 in Grantebridgescire:

This one appears to have been put into a cupboard which is unbreakable?
    undefined
    undefined

This one is clearly on the shelf but are not given the option to collect it?
    undefined
    undefined

3 in Snotinghamscire:

This one appears to have been put just under the snow (i use odins eye to try and get the picture to should the shinning of it) and is uncollectable?
    undefined
    undefined

This one is clearly visible but are not given the option to collect it?
    undefined
    undefined

This one appears to be a little to high to be collectable?
    undefined
    undefined

Please fix these 😊

• ThordekHU
    9 posts

undefined

UFO stealing an opal

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

opal not placed undefined

• FallenActual
    4 posts

Like tge title says I found a bugged opal just northeast of Walden I found another post on reddit with images of the same one as the file limit for photos on this forum is to big ill just link the post here --> https://www.reddit.com/r/uplay/comments/jstjpy/assassins_creed_valhalla_small_bug/
    hope this is fixed soon.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

This has been reported for more than a week. You will also find bugged opals in Snotinghamscire, 3 of them to be exact. At this point there is 4 known bugged opals. This one, one floating in the air on the west side of Snotinghamscire, one in the creek in Hemthorpe, and one on top of Tip of the Spear. Hope this helps.

• dawnscar3
    1 posts

In snotinghamscire I cannot access an opal - it is floating mid air and as well the cairn stone will not let me even interact with it.....
    Also the mystery for the bridge guy in eurvucescire is broken says must be annonymois when I AM annonymous!!
    Plz fix this

• FallenActual
    4 posts

@jcar4327 great.... I hope they hotfix this soon, being what the gaming industry calls a "whale" when it comes to in game micro transactions as much as i hate them i bought the map filters pack so i could see everything and have been running around 2 days now just collecting everything this is gonna [censored] with my OCD...

Edit: also it doesn't mention any bugged opals on their offical known issues page, did i miss somthing or did they? https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-1

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@fallenactual They haven't even acknowledged the bugged opals yet. If you have the map pack don't die after picking up an opal. Make sure you save after you pick up each one cause the markers do not go away if you pick up an opal, die, and load into a save from a time before you picked up the opal. Once you pick one up it is tied to your account and can't be repicked. I'm sure they will get around to the opal issue eventually, but I'm sure it's not as pressing an issue as some of the more major game killing bugs people are reporting.

• Grand_310
    32 posts

Yes, another "Can't pick up an Opal thread". The opal location is on the rock on tip of the spear, i can saw it with odin sight but i cannot pick it because it is below the terrain.

undefined

undefined

• Grand_310
    32 posts

And THAT is not the only unpickable opal in Snotinghamscire 1 opal is floating in the sky and impossible to pick up!
    undefined!
    undefined

undefined

• Grand_310
    32 posts

Opal in waterfall on Hemthorpe also Can't be picked.

undefined

undefined

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@fallenactual Thanks for reporting and sharing the link to Reddit with the screenshots! This is super useful information and has been passed on to our teams to investigate.

Official Response
  • Apohutsy
    25 posts

@hokousharingan I have encountered both the floating rocks opal and the the one under the ice. I only assume it's under the ice because it glows. UBISOFT please fix opals soon! Udi-mods reply to these threads, but the opal issue is not even on the known issues lists!

• Grand_310
    32 posts

This is not the only opal you cant pickup, when you explore snotinghamscire, there is 3 more opals you cant pickup. detalis on the thread below

Can't pick up an Opal in Snotinghamscire | Ubisoft Forums

• ccirwin19
    1 posts

So far unable to pick up 1 rune in Grantebridgescire and 2 in Snotinghamscire

• cellq7
    6 posts

Ship stuck under another ship

Unable to collect Opal

Suggested Topics