Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RhiLax87
    1 posts

I see the opals on my map and my raven can mark them. However, every time I get to the spots there is nothing there. Absolutely nothing to grab. I’ve watched other people play so I know they are the spots. So this must be a bug?

• Brad2707
    8 posts

This also occurs when starting a new game. All previously acquired opals will show on the world map despite having been picked up on a previous play-through. No way to make the markers go away. Terribly frustrating to my crippling OCD.

• Pokiemcdoodle
    1 posts

Same issue here died. opal Not showing up

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@rhilax87 I found 10 opals in Norway, and 2 so far in England. They are really small and easy to miss, but they ARE there. Use Synin and mark them when they pop up, that really helps.

Good luck! 😀

• Brad2707
    8 posts

I posted on a thread that is very similar to this that has a few more replies. Hopefully this catches ubi's attention. My OCD just can't take it.

• Wolfger013
    1 posts

@mano-dc13 Same problem here, would be helpfull when the icon does'nt show anymore when picked up, or different icon and/or can be toggled on/off by the player.
    Keep up the great work! Love this game anyways!

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

I have posted on threads like this and posted my own request. Replying for visibility. I hope this gets fixed ASAP.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

I have already posted on threads likes this one here. I even wrote my own request for a fix. I am replying increase chance of visibility. Make sure you do the same so Ubisoft sees this issue.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

I have already posted on threads likes this one here. I even wrote my own request for a fix. I am replying increase chance of visibility. Make sure you do the same so Ubisoft sees this issue.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@rhilax87 Have you restarted the game? They are fixed to all playthroughs. Once you have picked it up in any playthrough, you have it and can't pick it up again.

• cavveman
    84 posts

@kmarkopl

I was on other side of the map and returned to that spot. And the iron ore was not respawned. That is why I suspected that the code are similar for iron ore and opals.

Could be a local glitch.
    Going to try on a new game in case the current savefiles are corrupt.

• Chackra
    3 posts

Now I can even take the opal in the house at the west of Walden in Cambridgeshire area... More I explore, more bugs I found.

• str4pk
    5 posts

happend again in another region. Marker still on the map but no opal to claim

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

@cavveman I started a new game today, and all the opal marks on the map returned. I collected 50+ but they are all still on the map.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

I started a new save and all the markers of opals I have already collected are back on the map. Stopped playing, because all those markers are extremely annoying...

• Spevf
    2 posts

@jigglyjims I have the same issue. I have picked up around 5 of them and nothing. I am not going to do this whole delete account crap. They need to fix this problem.

• Jandrede
    1 posts

So i bought the opal map pack so i can clear them all out, but it seems that the ones i've already looted before i got the map pack, still appear on my map, but i can't loot them. Is this a bug, i've found two seperate instances where i can't find the opal and i can't clear it off my map, and it's bugging the hell out of me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics