Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pordigy86
    39 posts

They gotta give it a patch lol

• FOGGY06
    6 posts

@ssxtrickyps5 I've listed this and a couple others somewhere earlier on this thread

• sideshowman
    2 posts

There is an Opal missing in my game. Temple of Pluto in Lincolnscire, where you go to in the quest with Petra to find Wallace, "Have you seen this man?".
    I seem to remember picking it up at one point, but when I reloaded from an earlier save and went here to pick it up again it was gone. Maybe an issue with the save? the Opal is still displayed in the map (I bought the Opal-maps from the ingame-shop) and an arc of light displays its suppoused location if i mark it in the map, as demonstrated in the screenshot. Has anybody else encountered this problem?
    undefined

• ELMOEATSPEOPLEz
    3 posts

I don’t remember if I collected it or not, but there is an opal in Mercia at a town called Cweornric under a bridge on a rock, it’s not there in player view, but it is on the map and in raven view, but whenever I mark it and go there, there is nothing.

• ELMOEATSPEOPLEz
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • roger.helgeson
    6 posts

@pordigy86 I'm honestly a bit worried that their coding is so messed up that they can't even fix this.

• uFamas
    25 posts

Both Opals on Ulriken Peak (Hordafylke) do not spawn for me and I've visited the place more than once.

Snotinghamshire has 3 broken Opals for me;
    Opal south of Tip of the Spear does not spawn
    The Opal in Hemthorpe cannot be interacted with.
    There is a floating opal that others have posted pics of.

• ChimamireNoHana
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ChimamireNoHana
    14 posts

Xbox One here - I think this might have something to do with Quick Start. I was finally able to pick up the opals I found but couldn't collect after I did a hard restart. It was on quick start for 3 days even after turning off at night, DLC and saves were doing fine, UbiConnect working and getting achievements so it wasn't internet down. Still wasn't able to collect opals or speak to Reda that whole time, even though the Market Urchins could give me jobs. Restart got it's act together again. Maybe that'll help others who don't realize that might be the issue.

This is different than the, "die after collecting Opals, go back and it won't clear from the map" bug... since your Ubi account is logging it separately from the game map, that one is wholly separate from the just not appearing issue.

• WolfxPegazus_
    6 posts

Not sure if you guys have seen the patch notes for update 1.1.0 coming tomorrow but under the User Interface and HUD section they listed - "Addressed an issue where Opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collection." I'm hoping this will fix the issue of Opal icons not disappearing after collecting them.

• Apohutsy
    25 posts

@wolfxpegazus_ I haven't checked the patch notes yet. But if you are telling the truth, I will love you forever.

• crabbie_coder
    2 posts

Issue:
    After letting the system go through a sleep and wake cycle, the opal markers appear but the opal is not actually there to collect.

Workaround:
    Quit and relaunch.

System:
    XBOX One X

Version:

• ELMOEATSPEOPLEz
    3 posts

So Ive got another opal on my map, and I now know how, when you pick up an opal, and then reload a save soon before picking up that opal, the opal won’t be there, but it will still be on the map and in raven view.

• jramos001
    3 posts

As of today's update the Opal near Walden, in Grantebridgescire is still unavailable for pick up. It still appears on the map and it still appears on the shelf where its always been, but there is still no way to pick it up.

• uFamas
    25 posts

This patch did fix the opals still showing on map after they were picked up for me but
    Opals that cannot be interacted with are still bugged.
    There are several Opals that do not spawn for me.

• MaxDlius
    1 posts

Looks like this was fixed with 1.1.0!! At least for me, no more Opals appearing on the map that were already picked up previously 🙂

Thx a bunch, Ubisoft!

• hunter1043
    25 posts

@ufamas Yes exactly. The patch fixed the ghost map markers for the opals but still did not fix the badly placed and/or "glitched" out opals still located in the world. We should push for that to be part of the next fix!

• seriousq25801
    1 posts

I am playing Assassins Creed Valhalla on ps4 online, but I can't see the OPAL locations on my map, any Ideas as to why this is so? I tried looking it up online but there is no information, is there a setting or something?

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@hunter1043 I only have four opal markers on my map, which I listed in an earlier post above. If you have more than those then they are probably there. I know there were two in Cent that were not in the exact location the marker showed them, but they were just a short distance away and Odin's sight made them visible.

Edit: I'm on Xbox by the way. If you're on another platform you should report any that still show as on that platform so they know.

• hunter1043
    25 posts

@jcar4327 Well I know the opal in that house near Walden is still not accessible and the one at the waterfall in Hemthorpe is also not accessible. I haven't checked personally yet but I'm pretty sure based on others in this thread that the one west of Stoneburgh in Snotinghamscire is still floating in the air. I think there are more than those three, but those are the ones that I've encountered so far.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics