Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Chackra
    3 posts

@thomasdunford Hope it works but I'm interested on PC version actually...

• cavveman
    75 posts

And it's not only opals that are getting glitched.
    Iron ore is also glitched. I have picked up the iron ore already in my screenshot. But it's still looks like it's not picked.

undefined

• cavveman
    75 posts

And it's also happening with Iron ore for me.

undefined

• Nathan-Myott
    1 posts

@chackra Hello I'm having the same problem, I've been picking the Opal stones up but the markers are staying on the map so yeah not the only one 😁

• KmarkoPL
    81 posts

Ores do respawn, opals dont

• TinaLinC
    1 posts

@zoomanjo This doesn't work. I'm online, my opals I already collected in Norway are still visible. This is seriously annoying.

• cavveman
    75 posts

@kmarkopl

This is true. But they should not be shown as being able to be picked up. Those ores in question I had picked 5 hours prior to the screenshot. I suspect that the code for iron ore and opals are similar. That is why they behave the same way when they are shown as available even when not.

• KmarkoPL
    81 posts

@cavveman
    Ores can be harvested constantly.
    that is why the indicator does not go away
    you can collect them. go away farr and the back, the new ore chunks will be there just like you nevrer colected them.

• JigglyJims
    10 posts

Playing on Xbox Series X.

Have paid for the map locations.

I collected two opals in Rygjafylke before falling off a cliff and dying. Restarted from last save and the icons were still showing on the map. I assumed there was no auto save and would have to collect again. When I went to get them they were not there but the icons were still on the map. After I left the icons were still on the map.

Thanks.

• JigglyJims
    10 posts

@jigglyjims Additionally - Opals are not showing in my inventory once I collect them! I have collected about 10 of them but only just realised they aren’t in my inventory...

• JigglyJims
    10 posts
  • JigglyJims
    10 posts
  • dtschoban
    7 posts

@jigglyjims I have exactly the same issue. Collected the opal, but the icons are still showing on the map. I also died jumping off the cliff lol!

• dtschoban
    7 posts

@kenjiohnoway Having the same issue. Just posting to say you're not alone.

• dtschoban
    7 posts

@cunningham1191 Same issue here

• epero
    17 posts

My raven many times find opal symbol in the world. But when I came there, there is no opal. And there is no secret room, cave, anything where it could be hidden.
    Is it straight bug, or there is some magic strory element that will teleport them on their places? I have already met Reda and have allies in England so it can´t be just that.

• MrCheeseholm
    1 posts

@dtschoban Same here, happened after I died to fire after picking it up, after reload, the map-icon for opal is there, but it is not there after I load the game, even after loading a 5 minute older save.

• SauloZt
    1 posts

@mano-dc13 Yes, the same glitch/bug happens to me, there is still no solution...

• Ry_mann88
    11 posts

Posting to keep bumped for visibility.

• JigglyJims
    10 posts

@dtschoban are they showing in your inventory?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics