Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] [27/11/20] Opals and Helix items purchased from Reda have disappeared | POST HERE

0 Likes/48 Replies/603 Views
    tiltrush
    Original poster 2 posts

This morning after starting up Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I find all of my stuff dealing with the Helix store gone. As well as, all the opals I have collected and the gear pack from twitch prime (or Amazon Gaming now I guess its called).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Valdarious
    10 posts

@tiltrush I just posted this also and it looks like it is happening to a lot of people now.

• chrisvenn
    2 posts

@tiltrush Also got the same issues.......not good

• CryptoTrader101
    1 posts

Me and 4 of my friends all have this issue now. Ubi fix your potato server please

• MythosTV
    1 posts

@chrisvenn Similar issue. I have been doing contracts every day to save up Opal, and now it's reset back to default, and all my prime gear is missing. I panicked a bit lol

• sniper25741
    3 posts

also lost two gear packs 100 opals the remainder of my 5k helix credits also even though it says i have access to beowulf quest i dont

• filefool
    1 posts

Same, already opened a ticket. All the premium gear (even the free stuff) and all my Helix credits are gone. That's real money that disappeared from the game, that should NOT be happening.

• NeeonaaZZ
    2 posts

Happend to me as well, this is some real ****.

• TheOddballOwl
    3 posts

Happened to me as well

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

yep i lost everything that i have bought from the store, all Armor, weapons all of it. whats going on ?

• xDsave
    1 posts

After updating to Patch 1.04, weapons, opals and credits have disappeared. Runes inside Reda items have also disappeared.

• brink999
    2 posts

@tiltrush Happened to me as well...thought I just upset someone at Ubi haha..

• Aspera-SuPeRAaP
    1 posts

got the same issue.......

• Papa_Schwa
    1 posts

Yikes, I came here to complain about my missing Mournful Cry that I picked up with the free Helix creds, but maybe I got off lucky compared to others.

• DogeBotZ
    1 posts

same, all gone, WTH

• brink999
    2 posts

This just in....any and all runes in said gear is also gone....sooooo theres that..

• Foxed64
    2 posts

I logged in to do my dailies, and when I was done interacting with Reda, I was given 50 opals. I summoned my horse and noticed it was the default one which made me check to find out if my Scimitar was unequipped. Not only was it unequipped, but it wasn't in my list of weapons. During my dailies I noticed Synin was restored to default as well. After I completed the dailies (and a weekly) I returned to Ravensthorpe to check with the stablemaster. My opal skins were gone for the horse and the raven. I also only had 80 opals, which is exactly what I had earned during those quests plus the 50 I got right after talking to Reda (I know I had at least 4 since I had 154 after buying a Synin skin earlier in the week).

I lost the Scimitar (and the runes equipped - the rune to make a fire AoE on parry and two Great Runes of Haste)
    I lost the undead Horse skin
    I lost the white runes on black feathers Synin skin
    I lost an unknown amount of opals

I also still have my duplicated Gallogach Torso armor. I do have duplicated Dane Axes, but I earned those from two different places (one was a wealth chest, the other from turning in Legendary Hunts).

EDIT: I also only have 0 Helix Credits in the shop (was checking if the opal items I lost would be considered "Owned"). I remember earning 300 early on in the game, so those are gone now, too.

• vincebar09
    3 posts

In the same boat guys lost everything helix points weapons twitch packs ultimate edition gear e.t.c the job lot. I am seething.

• love0939
    2 posts

Hi im not sure this is how Opal in the game work or just a bug. im been collecting these Opal up to 170 for 2 week...now i check Reda again after the weekly shop reset and my Opal is 50??? anyone have the same issue ?

• avacad00o
    2 posts

same here me and a friend also lost all our helix store items and credits

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics