Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 610 posts

Hey all! Sorry to hear about this. Our team was made aware of this issue regarding missing store-bought items, and have reported a potential fix. Please try and re-load the game, and let us know if the issue persists or not. It may help to load a different / previous save game you may have.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@love0939 Hey there! Sorry to hear this has happened. Our team is aware of this, and have reported a potential solution. Please try to re-open the game, and let us know if the issue persists. A previous / different save may need to be loaded, though this shouldn't be necessary.

Official Response
  • XxL3pxX
    2 posts

@ubiwan didn't work. I have 1 opal no matter what save I load. When I saved and logged out last night I had somewhere around 160

• Ubi-Wan

@foxed64 Hello there! Sorry to hear this has happened, and thank you for these details! Our team is aware of this issue and are working hard on a solution. They've reported a potential fix, so please try and open the game and check for these missing items! I would also like to say that a previous / different save may need to be loaded, though this shouldn't be necessary.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@xdsave Hey there. Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team has been made aware of the issue regarding missing store-bought items, and have reported a potential solution for this issue. Can you load back in-game and let us know if this issue persists at this time? If so, are you able to load a different / previous save file?

Official Response
  • Foxed64
    2 posts

I started the game up again. Loading both my newest and previous save. Previous save worked best since it kept my old Scimitar and its runes (the newest gave me back the opal items as if it was the first time for the save while the previous acted as if I had never lost anything). The 300 Helix credits are back. Opal count went to 35, which must be what I had before. I'm totally find with losing what I had earned form dailies today since those also reset and I can just earn them back.

The fix worked, thank you so much!

• G-H-A-Z-T
    1 posts

I just finished doing the main story for Suthsexe and after I went to Reda just to notice all my opals were gone. Granted I only had little over 130, that is still a lot to lose and very annoying. I noticed a few people on reddit have this problem and it would be nice to those who also had this glitched as I have to be compensated the opals back. Iā€™m not sure if there is a specific way to trigger this bug but I advise everyone else to check on your opals Incase this does happen to you. I do hope Ubisoft does gift back all of our missing stuff.

• IKSHdeN
    4 posts

Re: [Opals gone from inventory and not found when spotted](/topic/83088/opals-gone-from-inventory-and-not-found-when-spotted)

today found out that all opal from inventory some 200 are gone. Weeks of contracts at Reda and today with the start of this event festival All gone. CRAZY
  • IKSHdeN
    4 posts

and all 219 back suddenly thank god

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics