Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey all! Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team has been made aware and are working to implement a solution. At this time, I've seen positive updates regarding the investigation. Is it possible to try checking in-game at this time to see if the issue persists?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

Hey all, sorry to hear about this. Our teams are aware of these issues, and have recently reported some good news. Could those affected try loading their saves, and let us know if the issue with missing items persists at this time?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

Hey all. Thank you for reporting this. Our team has been investigating, and have reported good news thus far. If all affected could try and re-load the game, please let us know if the issue persists at this time. A different / previous save game may need to be reloaded, though shouldn't be fully necessary.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

Hey all! Sorry to hear about this. Our team was made aware of this issue regarding missing store-bought items, and have reported a potential fix. Please try and re-load the game, and let us know if the issue persists or not. It may help to load a different / previous save game you may have.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@love0939 Hey there! Sorry to hear this has happened. Our team is aware of this, and have reported a potential solution. Please try to re-open the game, and let us know if the issue persists. A previous / different save may need to be loaded, though this shouldn't be necessary.

Official Response
  • XxL3pxX
    2 posts

@ubiwan didn't work. I have 1 opal no matter what save I load. When I saved and logged out last night I had somewhere around 160

• Ubi-Wan

@foxed64 Hello there! Sorry to hear this has happened, and thank you for these details! Our team is aware of this issue and are working hard on a solution. They've reported a potential fix, so please try and open the game and check for these missing items! I would also like to say that a previous / different save may need to be loaded, though this shouldn't be necessary.

Official Response
  • Ballistic365
    1 posts

Yes same thing happened to me when I logged on this morning.

• Ubi-Wan

@kneilhume Hello! Thanks for reaching out with this, and sorry about this. Our team was made aware of this issue and they've reported a potential solution at this time. Give your game another look, and let us know if the issue persists. It may be helpful to load a different / previous save

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@xdsave Hey there. Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team has been made aware of the issue regarding missing store-bought items, and have reported a potential solution for this issue. Can you load back in-game and let us know if this issue persists at this time? If so, are you able to load a different / previous save file?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@apeviaz Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this. Our team is aware of this issue regarding missing store-bought items, and they've reported a solution having been implemented. Can you let me know if the issue persists after reloading your game?

Official Response
  • Kadwen_
    8 posts

Carolingian gear is back in my inventory now but all the Runes i had and gear levels are gone. very disappointed!

• Ubi-Wan

Hey all! Thanks for helping get this issue regarding missing store-bought items to our attention. Our team was made aware of this, and they've reported a solution having been pushed out. Could those affected try to re-launch the game at this time?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@lancotdulac Hello! Sorry to hear this has happened. Our team is aware of this issue regarding missing store-bought items, and have reported a potential solution. Please try to re-open the game, and let us know if the issue persists. A previous / different save may need to be loaded, though this shouldn't be necessary.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@xpwnintanoobsx Hey there. Thanks for reaching out with this - sorry to hear it's happened. Our team has been made aware of the issue regarding missing store-bought items, and have reported a potential solution for this issue. Can you load back in-game and let us know if this issue persists at this time? If so, are you able to load a different / previous save file?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

Hey all! We greatly appreciate these reports for visibility on the issue regarding missing store-bought items. Our team was made aware of this, and they've reported a solution having been pushed out. Could those affected try to re-launch the game at this time? 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@valdarious Hey there. Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team has been made aware of this issue regarding store items not showing up in-game, and have reported a potential solution for this issue. Can you load back in-game and let us know if this issue persists at this time? If so, are you able to load a different / previous save file?

Official Response
  • RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@ubiwan Nope no solution has been pushed out. My connect rewards went missing as well.

• TurukMaktoo
    1 posts

UbiWan  " Hey there. Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team has been made aware of this issue regarding store items not showing up in-game, and have reported a potential solution for this issue. Can you load back in-game and let us know if this issue persists at this time? If so, are you able to load a different / previous save file? "

Yes guys you all returned, but without runes and upgrades! I spent 50 hours to get it all, now I don't have any previous saves to fix it . what should I do? I gave you more money than the game is worth, And I got such a problem, it would not have been if I was carrying weapons and gear not from the store

• patriot_247
    1 posts

I should have looked first (I feel like an idiot). I dropped 50 bucks on in-game content to decrease the grind. I bought the silver pack and the resources pack. I am not down to 1000 helix from the large pack of it I bought and NONE of the items are showing up in game.

Bugs can happen in a game, but when IRL money is involved, this is in NO way acceptable. There are several threads about these issues already and not ONE of them has been responded to.

Again - do NOT buy from these people. They take your money, even give you some BS warning about it being a binding contract, then don't even deliver. Downright shameful.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics