Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • B1G_DADDY_WES
    3 posts

@fgx1988 I lost all mine as well. I had not spent a single Opal since I started the game. Finally found an item I wanted to get and game says I don't have the Opal. I had almost 300.

• sniper25741
    3 posts

having the same issue i own two packs of gear sets and various weapons and had opals all delted wth is going on

• Valdarious
    10 posts

@tiltrush I just posted this also and it looks like it is happening to a lot of people now.

• Stephke999
    8 posts

This happened to me as well. I bought the Huldufolk set and it disappeared after the patch. It's very annoying.

• Irakandjii
    1 posts

I too lost my Opals, I had 227 less than most of you but still all I had. This is frustrating.

• Limitless_808
    1 posts

I too am experiencing this issue. It seems that after the new update was pushed, I load in with my armor set and everything, and seconds later it is gone. does not show up in inventory, or anything. I cannot even see that I have purchased any helix credits. I have recorded video as evidence that I have these items if it will help!

• chrisvenn
    2 posts

@tiltrush Also got the same issues.......not good

• CryptoTrader101
    1 posts

Me and 4 of my friends all have this issue now. Ubi fix your potato server please

• Joep0987
    1 posts

Same issue for me, 0 opals......

• MythosTV
    1 posts

@chrisvenn Similar issue. I have been doing contracts every day to save up Opal, and now it's reset back to default, and all my prime gear is missing. I panicked a bit lol

• FGx1988
    99 posts

@anghya yes, I have also waited for something useful in the shop, because I am not interested in all the items for the settlement and now all is gone. Collecting the opals was the only thing that I could do the last days because of bugs so I focused on doing daily's and collecting opals in the world.

• sniper25741
    3 posts

also lost two gear packs 100 opals the remainder of my 5k helix credits also even though it says i have access to beowulf quest i dont

• iSupermanderson
    3 posts

Good morning everyone!

I just logged into my game and everything I purchased is gone.
    my dude suddenly ran around naked and without weapons.
    i checked the store and the 250 credit that were left are missing too, my purchases dont even show up in owned anymore.
    Does anyone else have these problems?

how do i get it back?

Pascal

• filefool
    1 posts

Same, already opened a ticket. All the premium gear (even the free stuff) and all my Helix credits are gone. That's real money that disappeared from the game, that should NOT be happening.

• NeeonaaZZ
    2 posts

Happend to me as well, this is some real ****.

• VorkdeBalbek
    2 posts

Same here, my carolingian Dynasty gear pack is gone too.

• Kadwen_
    8 posts

I just had this happen to me as well this morning.

I was doing the Kingmaker mission to chase the son after the king is crowned. Game locked up and when i rebooted my Carolingian Dynasty armor set and Spear as well as my helix credits (300) were gone as well as all my Opals (58).

If i reload a prior save i have the gear for a min then it goes away as soon as I get control of the character.

• mesosd.PTT
    3 posts

I have the same issue. My huldufolk gear is gone, and my helix credits too.

• alpmartins2017
    2 posts

Same here, my Carolingan Set I got from Amazon are missing now.

• Feggz
    1 posts

@fgx1988 Same here, from 200 opals to 50...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics