Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • alpmartins2017
    2 posts

Same here, my Carolingan Set I got from Amazon are missing now.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Feggz
    1 posts

@fgx1988 Same here, from 200 opals to 50...

• BLOOM-IZ
    1 posts

same here too. all the opals and carolingan set, including equipped runes, all gone. great job ubisoft.

• Bodden60
    3 posts

Lost all my Store bought weapons and armor after the game locked up, store is only showing that i own the hawk skin for raven also lost all my helix credits

• kale3l
    15 posts

@isupermanderson

me too my  huldufolk armor is gone with my 200 opals

• Mikor_
    1 posts

Today i lost my wepaon sejmitar, opal and helix points 😞

• TheOddballOwl
    3 posts

Happened to me as well

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

yep i lost everything that i have bought from the store, all Armor, weapons all of it. whats going on ?

• xDsave
    1 posts

After updating to Patch 1.04, weapons, opals and credits have disappeared. Runes inside Reda items have also disappeared.

• huntsman34
    6 posts

@isupermanderson

Same issue here

Verifying the game files in ubisoft connect seems to have fixed the issue for me

• D3uZ
    16 posts

@kale3l

I login today too and ALL my store gear is gone...
    And I use store gear as main gear, so my character is "naked" at the moment, so I cannot play the game before this is fixed..
    I check on the store itself under "owned tab" and all my gear is gone + helix credit's I had is also gone. Wow just wow..
    Fix this ASAP!

• Ruvebo
    1 posts

Same here, do you even have a QA Ubi i feel like there is none?

• Daleth42
    3 posts

Just experienced it this morning as well, logged in a upon loading I went from wearing my Carolingian gear, to being naked all of a sudden.

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

I am having the same issue right now as well. Found a work around for now. Boot up the game in offline mode and it will load your game correctly with your gear on you. It's gotta be some weird ubisoft server issue.

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

yep same thing has happened to me.

• brink999
    2 posts

@tiltrush Happened to me as well...thought I just upset someone at Ubi haha..

• DonParic
    23 posts

Same issiue played normal earlier today but now my helix creds are gone, my carolinian set is gone, i have 50 opals instead of 300 something i had earlier today. I reloaded cloud save from earlier today and everything was back now lets see for how long.

• huntsman34
    6 posts

Guys,

Go into Ubisoft Connect and under the gasme properties, choose "Verify Files"

This found some corrupted files for me, it redownloaded them and my purchases are back.

• jnrxs
    3 posts

Same here. All items purchased from the store or bought from Reda seems to have been removed. This is absolutely horrible.

• FGx1988
    99 posts

great, after looking for some other stuff I realized that also the amount of Helix credits and the bought stuff from the shop or twitch prime is lost...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics