Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

yep i lost everything that i have bought from the store, all Armor, weapons all of it. whats going on ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • sniper25741
    3 posts

@valdarious completely gone not showing as owned anything in the store all the remainder of my credits and opals have been removed also only started after the patch

• xDsave
    1 posts

After updating to Patch 1.04, weapons, opals and credits have disappeared. Runes inside Reda items have also disappeared.

• huntsman34
    6 posts

@isupermanderson

Same issue here

Verifying the game files in ubisoft connect seems to have fixed the issue for me

• D3uZ
    16 posts

@kale3l

I login today too and ALL my store gear is gone...
    And I use store gear as main gear, so my character is "naked" at the moment, so I cannot play the game before this is fixed..
    I check on the store itself under "owned tab" and all my gear is gone + helix credit's I had is also gone. Wow just wow..
    Fix this ASAP!

• Ruvebo
    1 posts

Same here, do you even have a QA Ubi i feel like there is none?

• Daleth42
    3 posts

Just experienced it this morning as well, logged in a upon loading I went from wearing my Carolingian gear, to being naked all of a sudden.

• TheOddballOwl
    3 posts

Just lost my items as well... This need to be fixed ASAP

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

I am having the same issue right now as well. Found a work around for now. Boot up the game in offline mode and it will load your game correctly with your gear on you. It's gotta be some weird ubisoft server issue.

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

yep same thing has happened to me.

• brink999
    2 posts

@tiltrush Happened to me as well...thought I just upset someone at Ubi haha..

• DonParic
    23 posts

Same issiue played normal earlier today but now my helix creds are gone, my carolinian set is gone, i have 50 opals instead of 300 something i had earlier today. I reloaded cloud save from earlier today and everything was back now lets see for how long.

• huntsman34
    6 posts

Guys,

Go into Ubisoft Connect and under the gasme properties, choose "Verify Files"

This found some corrupted files for me, it redownloaded them and my purchases are back.

• jnrxs
    3 posts

Same here. All items purchased from the store or bought from Reda seems to have been removed. This is absolutely horrible.

• FGx1988
    99 posts

great, after looking for some other stuff I realized that also the amount of Helix credits and the bought stuff from the shop or twitch prime is lost...

• D3uZ
    16 posts

@wolf-man010

Same here. All my store gear is gone + my helix credit's.
    I check also on my "owned tab" and everything I owned there is gone too.
    Ultimate Edition stuff also gone.

• Kneilhume
    4 posts

Logged on this morning, character loading, everything normal. Loads in looking equipped, then all items disappear and character in his tightey whiteys. Search inventory, weapons and armor I have upgraded gone. Loaded previous save, same issue, equipped initially, but armor and weapons disappear. When attempt to reload the same save, clothing and armor gone on load screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Additionally these items were purchased from the store and upgraded, and the store no longer shows they were ever purchased, so; most likely a store issue.

• Aspera-SuPeRAaP
    1 posts

got the same issue.......

• B1G_DADDY_WES
    3 posts

@fgx1988 yep, just seen I lost all my helix items as well.

• Papa_Schwa
    1 posts

Yikes, I came here to complain about my missing Mournful Cry that I picked up with the free Helix creds, but maybe I got off lucky compared to others.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics