Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • kale3l
    15 posts

@isupermanderson

I try the verifierd files will see it seems that i have 2go of corrupted files

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Tiriteu932
    3 posts

Well , it seems we all have the same issue , i dont know what to say about that but it should be fixed as fast as possible . I do think all the people have the same issue .

• alpmartins2017
    2 posts

Now is loading gear again, but Opals still missing.

• Jimmy2495
    7 posts

Good to know it's not something that's only happening to me. My Twitch stuff disappeared randomly today. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FGx1988
    99 posts

Well, at least they have updated their helix shop items by 4 more new items. seems like a fair trade to me...

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

@gloomseeker Did booting in offline work for you at all? I had to reload a previous save myself but I have it running with all items now. Instant I go back to online mode *BOOM* all items unequipped.

• Kneilhume
    4 posts

Same issue. I now stand in England, in my tightey whiteys, alone, without benefit of even a pocketknife for defense. Maybe Ubisoft added a new feature? A robber who strikes at night steals only store purchased items and leaves you alone and nude in a harsh land. Gotta go, hear wolves in the distance, have to climb a tree as uncertain if I able to punch them to death.

• NeeonaaZZ
    2 posts

i read in another thread that if you verify your game files the dissapeard gear will come back, tried it. it worked.
    BUT!!! the level of the gear was reset to default when i got it. i had all my drugar gear maxed out.

Update:
    Manually loaded an older game save. the gear was in the right level and im back to business.

• tiltrush
    Original poster 2 posts

It seems verifying game files restores everything (at least it worked for me), though I've seen others say it didn't work for them.

• kale3l
    15 posts

thanks huntsman34 it works for me too

but my gear downgrade i have to farm again

• peppermint-bat
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tiriteu932
    3 posts

@tiltrush What should i do if i played on geforce now , how can i do that ?

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

@master_ring Not sure if you are telling me to remove the patch, or the developers. Ahaha

• avacad00o
    2 posts

@tiltrush just did the same and that seemed to work but all my autosaves that i entered and lost the items went corrupt so there is that

• Deltikcz
    1 posts

yep, same... But you know this is not XP glitch so it will take year or two to fix it...

• piercehead
    2 posts

Well, Validate Files worked partially for me. All the armour/weapons are back...but all the runes that were slotted in that equipment is GONE.

• piercehead
    2 posts

@huntsman34 Yeah, that brings the gear back...but for me at least, all the runes that were slotted are now GONE.

• iSupermanderson
    3 posts

Okay so i reirifed my files and got my gear back, but the rune stones they had are all lost now 👎

• DonParic
    23 posts

@alpmartins2017 I had to reload earlier save to get it all back, did dailies to see if it will dissapear again but it didnt so far, made a new save and tried loading it and for now things are still there, big question is for how long though:)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics