Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Morgster222
    3 posts

I have had the exact same issue occur, it's a disgrace. They need to sort this issue out ASAP, or refund our hard earned money we have spent in game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about this incident together into one megathread. This has since been resolved by the development team, and we will now be closing this thread.

If you have encountered any further issues with Opal/Helix credit purchased items disappearing from your inventory, please can you open up a new thread so we can take a closer look at this. You can also contact our support team directly by opening a support ticket or starting a live chat.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • feralbeasts
    2 posts

@huntsman34 My gear suddenly reappeared after I logging in again. I didn't get to verify the files like was suggested before it put everything back.

• natavelk0321
    1 posts

same for me

• Foxed64
    2 posts

I logged in to do my dailies, and when I was done interacting with Reda, I was given 50 opals. I summoned my horse and noticed it was the default one which made me check to find out if my Scimitar was unequipped. Not only was it unequipped, but it wasn't in my list of weapons. During my dailies I noticed Synin was restored to default as well. After I completed the dailies (and a weekly) I returned to Ravensthorpe to check with the stablemaster. My opal skins were gone for the horse and the raven. I also only had 80 opals, which is exactly what I had earned during those quests plus the 50 I got right after talking to Reda (I know I had at least 4 since I had 154 after buying a Synin skin earlier in the week).

I lost the Scimitar (and the runes equipped - the rune to make a fire AoE on parry and two Great Runes of Haste)
    I lost the undead Horse skin
    I lost the white runes on black feathers Synin skin
    I lost an unknown amount of opals

I also still have my duplicated Gallogach Torso armor. I do have duplicated Dane Axes, but I earned those from two different places (one was a wealth chest, the other from turning in Legendary Hunts).

EDIT: I also only have 0 Helix Credits in the shop (was checking if the opal items I lost would be considered "Owned"). I remember earning 300 early on in the game, so those are gone now, too.

• vincebar09
    3 posts

In the same boat guys lost everything helix points weapons twitch packs ultimate edition gear e.t.c the job lot. I am seething.

• Tiriteu932
    3 posts

Hello , i have the same issue . My opals froms 203 yesterday dropped to 50 . I also lost all my helix items . I dont really know what's going on there .

• MizEmily
    2 posts

Lost my Carolingian gear, the Huldufolk shield I purchased from Reda, and ALL OF MY OPALS. Hoping this is fixed shortly since so many of us are having the same issues.

• D3uZ
    16 posts

So I login today 27/11-2020 to continue to play Assassin Creed Valhalla. However ALL my items are gone that I used on my character...
    All Ultimate Edition gear gone, all store items gone, and all helix credits I had also gone.
    What is going on? I use store gear as main gear, fully upgraded, so now I cannot play the game unless I use gear that is super low, witch I refuse to do.
    Please fix your game Ubisoft, this is really bad error.

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

@wolf-man010 I am having the same issue right now as well. Found a work around for now. Boot up the game in offline mode and it will load your game correctly with your gear on you. It's gotta be some weird ubisoft server issue.

• love0939
    2 posts

Hi im not sure this is how Opal in the game work or just a bug. im been collecting these Opal up to 170 for 2 week...now i check Reda again after the weekly shop reset and my Opal is 50??? anyone have the same issue ?

• Graygnawn
    7 posts

@danarus I have the exact same problem. Was doing something in Oxenefordscire when my game suddenly froze and I was forced to restart it. When I opened it again, I found out my Helix items are gone. I think my game froze because I am equipped with Helix item.

• avacad00o
    2 posts

same here me and a friend also lost all our helix store items and credits

• Chashmodai
    2 posts

Just posting here to say that I'm missing everything from the helix store as well. I need my tattoos back!

• iSupermanderson
    3 posts

@huntsman34 im in the process already! I hope it helps for me as well

• master_ring
    41 posts

@xpwnintanoobsx

No amazon twicth armor. Not able to save games. not able to play.

This is worst AAA game I ever purchased and last game i bought from ubisoft on preorder.

remove patch 1.04 give us day one patch an when you polish this [censored] give us new patch

• Kneilhume
    4 posts

@d3uz Same issue here. All store purchased items gone, and store does not show that the items were ever purchased. At this time I have no access to even retrieve lost items from store unless purchase again.

• kale3l
    18 posts

@isupermanderson

I try the verifierd files will see it seems that i have 2go of corrupted files

• Tiriteu932
    3 posts

Well , it seems we all have the same issue , i dont know what to say about that but it should be fixed as fast as possible . I do think all the people have the same issue .

• alpmartins2017
    2 posts

Now is loading gear again, but Opals still missing.

• Jimmy2495
    7 posts

Good to know it's not something that's only happening to me. My Twitch stuff disappeared randomly today. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics