Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deltikcz
    1 posts

yep, same... But you know this is not XP glitch so it will take year or two to fix it...

• piercehead
    2 posts

Well, Validate Files worked partially for me. All the armour/weapons are back...but all the runes that were slotted in that equipment is GONE.

• Inquus-62
    2 posts

Hat the same issue was naked in game.

Have my gear back but hat to put it on myself. But i lost all runes that were in the gear. :(.

Not happy at all.

I have more problems after patch then i hat for the patch.

Would be nice if ubisoft would realy test patches before setting it on servers

• piercehead
    2 posts

@huntsman34 Yeah, that brings the gear back...but for me at least, all the runes that were slotted are now GONE.

• iSupermanderson
    3 posts

Okay so i reirifed my files and got my gear back, but the rune stones they had are all lost now 👎

• DonParic
    23 posts

@alpmartins2017 I had to reload earlier save to get it all back, did dailies to see if it will dissapear again but it didnt so far, made a new save and tried loading it and for now things are still there, big question is for how long though:)

• vincebar09
    3 posts

UPDATE. Seems like Ubisoft have fixed the issue just reloaded everything has returned Gear, Credits e.t.c. Thanks UBI for a quick fix to my problem. Hope everyone else if fixed also.

• MizEmily
    2 posts

@xpwnintanoobsx that worked, thanks for the workaround!

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

@mizemily You are welcome!

• master_ring
    41 posts

@xpwnintanoobsx

remove developers. The only normal solution for ubisoft is to remove patch 1.04 and work till its polished.

• SurelyNotPipou
    1 posts

You just need to wait guys, so many people reporting at the same time that stuff linked to their account is gone, is most likely due to a general issue. I couldn't even log in to my account, it wasn't recognizing my password. Just be a little bit more patient, it'll come back.

• Stephke999
    8 posts

@huntsman34
    Thanks man, I just verified game files and I got everything back

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

i wouldn't verify files if the gear is coming back with missing runes and downgraded. just wait until ubisoft fix it guys.

• RubenPatella
    1 posts

@mckearnla Same to me... i had 160 opals, now just 50 without buy anything....

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

It seems this issue has been resolved now. Logged back into Online mode and I have everything back.
    Ubisoft, them servers need some upgrades my dudes.

• D3uZ
    16 posts

@piercehead "Verify your files"
    This is sort of correct. I got my stuff back, however I had upgraded all my gear to max, and now I got my gear back as it came from the store NOT upgraded + all my runes in the gear is gone. GG

• WarshaXx
    4 posts

Tried to reload, didnt work. Seems like ALL store related items are gone...Weapons, armor, opals ,stuff i bought from store AND Reda. I even got the initial quest from Reda again ,like I never did speak to him.

• Morgster222
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • D3uZ
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sssnake154
    1 posts

Same here. Right as i saw a new cool bow, i was "Oh hell yeah, ill by that" and then found out that all of my 200+ opals and ALL the helix credits are gone. That's just...oof.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics