Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bodden60
    3 posts

Well i got my armor and weapons back, when ubisoft connect came back up. My armor is not at the same level as it was when i lost it, and the resources i used to upgrade it to that level were not returned,

• rosyariete
    1 posts

Seems like the runes are still missing tho

• StarStrike80
    4 posts

i wouldn't verify files if the gear is coming back with missing runes and downgraded. just wait until ubisoft fix it guys.

• xPwninTaNoobsx
    9 posts

@d3uz Have you tried reloading a previous save right before the current one?

• Morgster222
    3 posts

My gear has returned but that is without the runes, and all previous upgrades to the armor and weapons have been removed.

• D3uZ
    16 posts
    @isupermanderson

I try the verifierd files will see it seems that i have 2go of corrupted files

I did this, and I got my gear back. However it wasn't my gear. Since I got the store gear back and helix credits BUT gear I got was as it was first time I bough it, NOT upgraded and NO runes in them. So this confirmed don't work as it should.

• AyriusX
    2 posts

Same here! i purchased Scimitar, Winged Shield, Valkyrie Set on Tuesday and it was wearing just fine until today when i login... the loading page still has my armour until when im in game... i went naked!! with no Helix balance left and my Opal - all resetted to 0.

• WarshaXx
    4 posts

@ayriusx yea, armor on when loading, but "poff" gone once the game opens

• Kneilhume
    4 posts

All purchased armor and weapons now returned on my character, but have lost all upgrades and runes.

• Hawkbourn
    1 posts

got my draugr pack back but my runes are missing and the the gear is reset to default instead of being maxed. half fixed sure...

• Fishereq90
    1 posts

same here.... i lost my weapon and opal.....
    GJ Ubi!

• Blueazer
    1 posts

@huntsman34 I I got my items back but lost all of my upgrades to the items how about yourself?

• greennhunter2
    2 posts

So recently I bought the prime gaming Assassin's Creed Valhalla armour and since today I lost it and it runes does anybody else have this problem 😥

• vincebar09
    3 posts

@rosyariete Ooh I've not checked that to be honest I loaded my last manual save not had time to check that been busy wiv me kids.

• D3uZ
    16 posts

Update: I did a "Verify Files" on the game since many said that helped. Which is sort of true but not for me and this is why.
    After I verify I see my items is back, HOWEVER all my upgrades I did on gear is GONE. And runes I had in my armors are also GONE.
    In other words this is NOT a fix...
    I want my gear as it was after I fully upgraded it, and I want my runes back! I am not gonna spend a lot of resources upgrading my gear again.. + Trying find my awesome runes.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • D3uZ
    16 posts
    Verify Game files, worked for me to get everything back

This is wrong. Yes I got my gear back + helix credits. BUT gear is back to how it was when I bough it on store. NOT upgraded and Zero runes.

• D3uZ
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AyriusX
    2 posts

Guys i think they fixed it already. Exit the game and enter in again 🙂

• D3uZ
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users