Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PanterWolfGhost
    Original poster 11 posts

After acceptin' both dailey quests from Reda, The Stolen Purse quest did not show up on map/quests.
    When I ran away from him I got the well known CE-34878-0 crash within' a few yards (had not had him since the hot-fix of last friday/saturday). It happened 3 times, I reloaded a manual save everytime from before crash. The 4th time I skipped Reda and fast-travelled away from Ravensthorpe and did not have a crash again.
    But no opals from Reda today Ubi!
    I quess I'm not the only one.
    I'm on ps4.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    668 posts

@panterwolfghost
    I had nearly the same :
    25 and 26 march : REDA only 1 working daily quest the second is always bugged (neither shows on map or on "quests menu")
    I've got somehow a half-REDA...

• PanterWolfGhost
    Original poster 11 posts

@azullfr
    This was the first time that one of the daily Reda quests did not appear on the list for me.
    Normally I do not have any crashes or bugs(except for the occassional gettin' stuck in walls or rocks) on the game, the first ones came last week with the Ostara festival.
    Before that I never had a single one in more then 100 hours of gameplay, but last week while around Ravensthorpe was absolutely unplayable before the hot-fix. After the hot-fix the problem seemed solved(for me that is as I understand now readin' your reply) until thursday when the new week of Reda's store/weekly quest started.

• azullFR
    668 posts

@panterwolfghost
    Hi !

the workaround I use is :
    I take only one daily quest at Reda, I finish it,
    then I go to another guy to take the other contract.
    This tip was given to me by @Kormac67 , Great Thanks to him ! 👍 👍 👍

Maybe I'm gonna try to take the two daily contracts at any guy from Reda, exept Reda himself
    For the Reda shop : no choice..
    If this can help...
    🙂

• PanterWolfGhost
    Original poster 11 posts

@azullfr
    Thanx for your tip!
    Reda's shop isn't that interestin' anyway
    But do I understand it correctly that you have this problem always, not just this week?

• azullFR
    668 posts

@panterwolfghost
    I had this problem twice 1 or 2 mounths ago, then everything reverted to normal,
    and now this problem came back with the last tiny patch 1.2.0.1 ( aka Valhalla 3.0.1, or something like that.. )
    🙂

• Nozgame
    50 posts

I get the same issue with the dailies. Only one pops up even though I accept both. A good workaround is to restart your game and instead of going to Reda, go to one of the kids that give the quests, like the one in front of the Grantebridge longhouse. I'm always able to get the second daily that way. This is on PC, dunno if it'll work on PS4, I'm pretty sure it will though.

• azullFR
    668 posts

@nozgame
    It works on all platforms 😉

• PanterWolfGhost
    Original poster 11 posts

@azullFR
    @Nozgame

Had no problem sunday/monday at all with acceptin' Reda's quests. Both the weekly and the dailies appeared as normal, both on the map as on the list of quests.
    So it seems it was a "overcrowded Ravensthorpe" glitch,
    caused by all the incommin' folks from around commin' to enjoy 🤔 the Ostara-festival.
    I tried to kick 'm all out, but that didn't work.
    They all just looked irritated at me, like I was some towns-drunk(maybe I was after tryin' to win a drinkin' game) and then conspired on me and caused another of them CE-34878-0 crashes....
    Them m....f..... 🤣🤣🤣
    No just kiddin', no crashes anymore.

But hopefully this weeks patch will solve a few issues.
    We can at least put our signs back in place.

Thanx again for your advice and support guys!
    I really appreciate it.

"We work in the dark, to serve the light"

Panther

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 688 posts

Hey folks! I'm sorry you're running into this issue, and I appreciate all the collaborative help going on in this thread!

I can confirm that the developers are investigating Daily Quests from Reda that sometimes do not get added to your Quest Log. No updates at the moment but I'll add this thread to their investigation.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics