Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dhamp1r
    6 posts

@nightiie Same problem. I even sent them a video, but there is no result. The duplicate Galloglach Armor also remains in my inventory and I don't want to continue playing.

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@dhamp1r i feel your pain bro, this is the first update for the game, and the patch is pretty much just text, i haven't noticed any changes yet.
    hopefully they can hotfix this easily without making us download another 4.9 go update again.

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@dhamp1r maybe if we all complain about it they will hurry to fix it.

• Grand_310
    32 posts

just info: after patch the item still there, it is not deleted/removed as patch said. and more worse i can duplicate it easily. each time i equip 1 of the armor it will spawn another duplicate.

undefined

• FrediAshes
    2 posts

Not fixed by last patch, still can't customize Eivor and now I'm getting the Galloglach torso also when talking to the tattoo artist (with the duplicated Huntsman torso that resets the quality of my upgraded one just by hovering over it).

• Grand_310
    32 posts

just info: after patch the item still there, it is not deleted/removed as patch said. and more worse i can duplicate it easily. each time i equip 1 of the armor it will spawn another duplicate.
    undefined

• FrediAshes
    2 posts

Yeah, still there. Can't do anything while that tattoo design is in inventory, it will still duplicate the Huntsman torso and now it's algo giving me the Galloglach one.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@nightiie also still have my duplicate Galloglaich Armor.

• Grand_310
    32 posts

Before 1.04 update, i have different quality of those duplicate huntsman armor. 1 is flawless with 4 bar upgrade and 1 is superior with 2 bar upgrade. is that the reason the duplicate armor not deleted?

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@grand_310 they're not deleted for anyone apparently, the patch is not working as intended

• IFrike
    22 posts

The new update literally has the following in its patch notes:

• Removed duplicate gear from inventory.

Yet my duplicate Galloglaigh armor is still in my inventory after updating.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@ifrike Wow, I was just about to post that I hadn't seen an update when Low and behold there is an update as I fire up the game. Sweet.

• cbantug
    4 posts

I have two Galloglach and two Huntsman still after updating to patch 1.04 as well.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@cbantug Yeah mine is still there as well. I'm on Xbox.

• Draxo-Ger
    1 posts

1.0.4 did not fix that Problem like they said in the Patchnotes. I still have 2x Huntsman Torso and 2x Galloglach Torso.

• SmilinKilljoy
    2 posts

After 1.04 update the bug regarding the tattoo artist and huntsman armor still appears and is seemingly caused by some of the tattoos bought from stores I really hope it gets fixed soon cause it's annoying to have duplicated armour at me that just makes my inventory trashier

• I.z.i.
    30 posts

Same here 😞
    Duplication bug is still the same as before the patch. As soon I speak with tattoo artist my Huntsman armor is duplicated.

• Simgau25
    1 posts

Same for me with the hunter torso. Pls help this is really anoying

• SmilinKilljoy
    2 posts

@i-z-i Yeah and I'm also afraid to wear huntsman armour not to lose socketed runes from it if one of duplicates gets removed with some patch. Except for that I'm loving the game right now

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@mrdoublesunday today’s update was supposed to address this issue, sadly it didn’t. You, myself and many others still have the duplicate armors in our inventory. What a buggy mess this is, I love the game so much but these issues are very annoying!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics