Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@nightiie I agree, I literally woke up today feeling super happy only to see that literally nothing changed. the duplicate gallolach armor is still there, sound quality is still choppy and textures look the same. paper launch af.

• LJStark
    10 posts

@ubi-raziel I have had this happen with turning in the Vegvisir torso scheme and instead receive the Galloglach torso armor. Even after I acquired that armor piece in its chest, attempting to turn in the scheme results in the armor being duplicated and the scheme disappearing from my inventory.

• LJStark
    10 posts

When I take the Vegvisir torso tattoo scheme to Svend in Ravensthrope, the tattoo is not available to be applied. When I exit the tattoo application scheme and dialogue with Svend, the Galloglach chest armor (Superior-level, one upgrade) appears in my inventory. If I go acquire the Galloglach armor from its chest location (Superior-level, three upgrades) before talking to Svend, I end up with a duplicate Galloglach armor and both of them have their upgrades set back to just one. This has persisted despite the 1.0.4 patch. It occurs exactly as documented in this other user's video:

This specific bug appears to be affecting multiple players across multiple platforms, and may even recur with different tattoo scheme/armor pairings as well:

It also may be linked the armor duplication bug that many people have reported, with exemplar posts here:

I essentially cannot change my character's appearance at the tattoo shop until this is resolved because it generates this issue, and I don't want to (A) risk corrupting my save files with duplicate armors in my inventory and (B) don't want to lose the tattoo scheme and potentially never recover it.

• Ghost-N-Rock
    3 posts

I logged some hours ago and it seems that even after the new patch (that was supposed to remove the duplicates) I still have 2 duplicates of 2 armors in my inventory and it is impossible to get rid of them

• PeeKay85
    6 posts

This problem also occurd by me, the hunters armor is still a duplicate.

• Ghost-N-Rock
    3 posts

@peekay85 That and the galloglach armor

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@ghostzarok same here, what the hell is going on?

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

I logged into the game tonight, now after the most recent patch I presume, only to find my Galloglach armor NOT ONLY duplicated now, but also downgraded. Is this part of your "duplicated items" fix? Wow..

https://imgur.com/dFKA2ID

• LordlyGeno
    1 posts

I looted the armor wealth chest in spalding bandit lair/lincolnscire and got the galloglach chest piece. Which I already have. So I have two galloglach chest pieces. I thought there was no duplicate sets?

• TheParafex
    2 posts

In the patch notes it said "duplicate gear will be removed from your inventory". I still got the hunter armor twice and still got the galloglach armor, got it at a random moment (will check if it goes away when I open chest the corresponding chest).

• Ayser47
    7 posts

Still have duplicates as well.

• tricktrickster
    4 posts

I picked up a duplicate of galloglach armor and this is in patch 1.0.4
    my galloglach armor was already fully upgraded. when i picked up the duplicate, it reverted to it's base form. It's annoying.
    I lost all of my upgrades. Picked up the duplicate in Loncolnscire. I don't remember where I picked up my original.

• MrDoubleSunday
    2 posts

@jorge4rturo
    yes, when I read the patch notes I was very excited and then get home to play and still see they haven’t fixed anything. Very disappointing.

• MajorSalty
    18 posts

Problem is still there for me as well. The supposed fix with the patch didn't change anything.

• Black_Indoril
    1 posts

I have a bug since the new patch 1.04

Before the 1.04 update, I had two sets of the Galloglach armour. I only upgrade one of them to flawless, equipped runes and used in gameplay.

Since the update the both set of armour are now flawless and have the same amount of upgrades and runes equipped.

When I try to upgrade one of the armours through the inventory screen, and then select one of the other galloglach armours, it duplicates and resets the upgrades as before.

I have now 4 sets of the Galloglach armour in my inventory.
    undefined

• MadnessReigns33
    21 posts

Self-explanatory from the title. Despite the patch notes stating duplicate gear was removed from inventory I still have an extra Huntsman Armor. I don’t dare upgrade it for fear of encountering the other duplication bug. Hopefully Ubi is at least aware that the fix for the extra items didn’t take?

• Gooby1452
    10 posts

I still have duplicate huntsman armour also and I accidentally wasted an ingot upgrading both of them

• MajorSalty
    18 posts

Problems still persists for me as well. Talking to the tattoo artist still adds the Galloglach and Huntsman Armor (depending on the tattoo scheme you have) to my inventory.
    Would be great to get an official response on this because the patch 1.04 was supposed to fix this but obviously it didn't and prevents from customizing Eivor at all.

• MajorSalty
    18 posts

They need to adress the patch 1.04 already. More than half of the supposed fixes in the patch are not there at all, including the fix for the duplicate armors, which still persists for me as well.

• GodHeYeaD
    1 posts

Same things for me... 😕

Suggested Topics