Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Flokix91
    2 posts

Have collect 2 gallowglass chest in 2 different chest so i can't get the helmet...

• CLEANANDOBSCENE
    1 posts

Same thing just happened to me with Galloglach torso armor. Patch 1.0.4.

• Belcechus
    36 posts

I have the hunter armour duplicated and I play in ps4.

• VasilyZaitsev42
    16 posts

@ironhades21 happening on pc too. Triggered after changing my tattoos

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@dhamp1r did they tell you when they were going to come up with a solution?

• TSTO1
    18 posts

I got the Galloglach armor torso piece early on in the game, I don't remember from where. Yesterday I went to raid a village somewhere and when I opened the treasure chest there it gave me the Galloglach Armor Torso piece again. I now have it twice.

Just putting this out there to let you know of this bug since armor and weapons are supposed to be completely unique and one-off and it is pointless to have 2 of the same armor.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@vasilyzaitsev42 Thanks for getting us know.

This AC team have been able to identify the issue, and it's being worked on at the moment.

Official Response
  • Dhamp1r
    6 posts

@jorge4rturo they asked for a video before the patch was released and are no longer responding.

• Grand_310
    32 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Baron

Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know that you still have the items after, 1.0.4. I don't believe the issue was intended to be resolved in that update, as this is still being looked into.

We will pass this on to the team regardless, to let them know the duplicate items remain.

Official Response
  • Grand_310
    32 posts

thank you for bring this issue to the support staff, we really hope this issue will be addressed in next patch. its really painful now to see my huntsman armor keep multiplying in my inventory and need 3rd party software instead official patch to fix that.

• stallattack
    34 posts

@meinchurro same thing happened to mine...I think it happened right after I checked out my new tattoos at the shop

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@grand_310 what did you do to fix it?! Please share!

• Jorge4rturo
    8 posts

@ubi-baron thanks for your reply, if it wasn't supposed to be addressed on 1.04...then why was it included ion the patch notes??! Is this common practice or a genuine mistake?

• Rkuhan
    1 posts

This bug first occurred when I gave Hytham the 11 medallions (before the final 15) but I managed to still have 6 of them after giving it. I ignored it thinking it’d fix itself but I managed to get 15 medallions while i still had 6 more targets. Now that I’ve wiped the whole order (ended up getting 21 medallions) and gave Hytham the last 15 I am still stuck with 6 extra medallions in the inventory.

• GregorySzatmari
    7 posts

Seriously please address this asap I now have 3 duplicate armors one galloglach and 2 huntsman. So annoying they said they fixed this and it hasn't been fixed... Question my armor inventory is full now, will these duplicates lock me out of getting other armors??

• Grand_310
    32 posts

@jorge4rturo that fix only for pc, and also my reply about what tool i use above ubi response got deleted because that tool also can be used to cheat and pirate store items..... i'm sorry for my bad.

you should google it, it is already there and some people already fix it too.

• Ubi-Baron

@jorge4rturo To specify I meant the issue that was causing this as not being addressed, so the issue that duplicates the armor, rather than the Duplicate items being removed.

Apologies for that confusion.

Official Response
  • Littleweasel01
    44 posts

i wish they would just give us the option to sell it our self

• Nightiie
    24 posts

so yeah, whenever you're on mission, or randomly, keys duplicate themself.
    i have a key for a chest i already opened in my inventory at some dude barn, now i'm stuck with this trash key in my inventory.
    UBI ALLOW US TO DELETE THOSE DAMN GLITCHED ITEMS BY OURSELVES. GOD DAMMIT
    my collectible section is full of those bugged keys. i completed the game almost 100%, there's no way i'm starting over for such a visual glitch, but its still REALLY annoying

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics